How do I contact China Airlines?
Planned your trip with Air China? Well, enhance your experience of the journey and save your significant time at the airport by checking-in online. It presents the facility for the passengers to choose your seat, prints your boarding pass, and to use the fast-bag-drop counters to check-in the luggage with comfort.
Air China offers the following check-in mode for the convenience of the passengers:
- Online web Check-in
- Air China mobile check-in
- Automated check-in service
- Manual check-in at the airport
Know-How To Check-In Air China In Detail
- Go to the official website of Air China.
- From its homepage, tap on the “My Travel” option.
- It will display a new window where you need to enter the required information.
- Enter the booking reference number and then tap the “Next” button.
- The corresponding booking details will be displayed in front of you. Click on the “Check-in” button.
- Select the passenger to check-in for the journey by clicking on their name.
- After selecting, tap the “Continue” button and in the next step, you need to review all the itinerary details.
- You need to enter the baggage details that each passenger is carrying, followed by tapping the “Next” option.
- After completing the process, your check-in is completed and you can print or save the boarding pass.
In case of trouble during the check-in procedure for your journey, you can contact Air China customer service for assistance.
Where Does Air China Fly To
Air China renders services to a wide range of destinations. Here are a few lists of destinations served by Air China:
- Aksu Airport, China
- Athens international airport, Greece
- Beihai Fucheng Airport, China
- Berlin Tegel International airport, Germany
- Changsha Huanghua International Airport, China
- Kadala Airport, Russia
- Bandaranaike International Airport
- Geneva International Airport, Switzerland
Air China Baggage Policy
For the convenience of the passengers, Air China introduces the most fascinating baggage policy. Passengers can accomplish a convenient journey by carrying their bags as per the allowance of Air China. Here are the few points reflecting Air China baggage policy:
- For the passengers traveling in the Economy class of Air China are allowed to carry one piece of hold luggage with a maximum weight limit of 23 kg.
- For the passengers having their tickets in the Business class or First class of Air China are permitted to check up to two pieces of hold luggage each weighing up to 32 kg.
- In the first and business class, passengers are permitted to carry two pieces of carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 8 kg.
- In case of carrying additional baggage than the permitted amount, passengers need to pay extra money for the same.
If you want to add extra baggage for the travel then you need to contact Air China customer service. You can get the associate procedure by getting in touch with the Air China customer service.
Avail Air China Customer Support:
For any further information, passengers can reach the Air China customer service team. Individuals can also approach customer support to grab information about the check-in procedure, check-in time and flight status.
One can get the solution of any query related to Air China flights in a no wait time by dialing the airline helpline number. Air China customer service is available 24/7 at your service at any time of the hour.