Austrian Airlines Baggage Policy
Austrian Airlines is based in Vienna and the flag carrier of Austria which serves its flights to six domestic and over 120 international destinations. Also, it covers 55 countries through its flight operations and has a fleet size of 83. Moreover, it gives you many world-class services making the travel more comfortable and convenient.
In addition, if you need to book a flight on Austrian Airlines, you can do that online and you would not be required to go anywhere. By simply going to its website you can make reservations. Or else, you may contact the Austrian Airlines reservation number to book your flight on Austrian Airlines.
Besides, before making a flight booking one should know about the baggage policy of Austrian Airlines, it saves your money and you would not require to pay additional fees.
What is the baggage policy of Austrian Airlines?
- If you travel through the Austrian Airlines economy class flight, you are allowed to bring one carry-on bag with a maximum weight of 8 Kg and a maximum size of 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
- In addition, as per the Austrian Airlines baggage policy, you are allowed to bring two carry-on bags with a maximum weight of 8 Kg and a maximum size of 55 x 40 x 23 cm while traveling through Austrian Airline business class flight.
- Also, on traveling through the Austrian Airlines premium economy class flight, you are allowed to bring one carry-on bag with a maximum weight of 8 Kg and a maximum size of 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
Also, the airline provides you an option to cancel your flight reservation through its website and you can cancel your flight by going to the Manage booking page.
What is the cancellation policy of Austrian Airlines?
- As per the Austrian Airlines cancellation policy, one can cancel a flight at any time two hours prior to the flight departure.
- Also, the flight cancellation charges depend on the flight type on which you have booked the flight tickets.
- Moreover, you can get a full refund, if you make a cancellation within 24 hours after the flight purchase.
In addition, you can cancel your flight or manage your flight booking by simply contacting Austrian Airlines customer service.
The team of customer service is available 24*7 and provides assistance for every service offered by Austrian Airlines. So, if you face any problem while performing any action on the website of Austrian Airlines, you should contact the Austrian Airlines phone number to get instant help.