How To Book a Thai Airways Business Class Seat?
Everyone has a dream of traveling lavishly at an affordable price. Traveling in business class is something that every passenger wishes for. Business-class provides several features that can be enjoyed by the passengers. But sometimes the luxury depends on the airline also. Today, we are talking about Thai Airways. Before jumping on the concern of making a booking in Thai Airways, let us know about it.
Thai Airways the flag carrier of Thailand that has its head office in Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak District, Bangkok. It has its hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket International Airport is its secondary hub. By using the fleet of over 90 aircraft, it flies to 84 destinations in 37 countries. This has one of the largest passenger operations in Europe.
Coming on some of the features of the business class of Thai Airways, the passengers are eager to fly with Thai in the business class because of the following features:
- The seats are 170 degrees recline.
- You will also find an on-demand entertainment system with 10-15 on the screen.
- The meals are prepared by international chefs and you can also find premium wine options.
- The passengers are also given travel kits where they are also allowed to take extra baggage with them.
Thai Airways business class prices are also reasonable as compared to other airlines as this airline is customer-centric. You can book the seats in business class with ease.
How can you make the booking in the business class of Thai Airways?
“How to Book a Flight on Thai Airways?” is the concern of many. Let us find a solution for that. Talking about the booking of your flight seats in business class, below described is the process of booking:
- At first, you have to open the official website of Thai Airways. On the home screen, you will see a box where you will find the option of making the booking.
- You will see two boxes named “From” and “TO”. In form, you have to fill the place from where you want to board the flight, and in too, you have to fill your desired destination.
- You will also see the option of one-way, return, and multi-city. Choose the one and also fill in the date of your travel.
- Then, you have to fill in the details of the passengers and click on “Book Now”. You also have to select the cabin in which you want to travel. Choose the business class or “Royal Silk class”. Once you click on that, a list of flights will appear where you have to choose one.
- Fill all the details and then you will be asked to proceed towards doing the payment.
- Choose the mode of payment and do the payment. The payment can be made via credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Once, you are finished with your booking, the details of your flight ticket booking will be sent to your email address.
Following the above-mentioned process will help you to book Thai Airways Business Class. However, if you are unable to make the booking, you can contact the Thai Airways Booking Number and can take their assistance. The assistance provided by them will surely be of help.