Can I Buy a Seat For My Dog on Southwest Airlines?
Going with pets? And thinking about whether I can buy a seat for my dog on Southwest Airlines? Yes, absolutely you can purchase a ticket for your pet on Southwest Airlines. Southwest Airlines permits little vaccinated domestic cats and dogs to go with you in the Cabin under the seat before you. All pets should be conveyed in a fitting transporter, as shown beneath.
Southwest Airlines pet policy
- According to Southwest Airlines pet policy, Pets are not permitted to go in the cabin on international flights or any schedule that incorporates a global flight.
- Pets will be acknowledged on a first come, first served premise until the limit is reached. Six pets are permitted per trip with a constraint of one per transporter for each paying customer going on a similar flight. In any case, occasionally, conditions may take into account more or less than six pet transporters per planned flight.
- Pets should be checked in at the airport ticket counters, anyway customers can in any case get their tickets on the web, at curbside check in, the airport stand, or the tickets counter.
- Scratching, exorbitant crying or woofing
- Urinating or pooping in the cabin or entryway region.
For customers heading out to Puerto Rico, explicit necessities may apply.
Customers may take incinerated pets remaining parts installed as carry on things. Incinerated stays should be examined by the TSA at the security designated place and can not be caknowledge as checked things by Southwest Airlines. Southwest Airlines suggested the vehicles stay in a brief plastic or cardboard holder that is normally given by the crematorium to guarantee the things be cleared. If that remaining holder cant be screened.
Pet reservation and payment information
- According to Southwest Airlines pet reservations, pets making a trip are liable to a $95 pet fare of every way per pet transporter.
- Pets fares are refundable. If you cancel your reservation and your pet does not travel or if the flight is cancelled and you decide to cancel not to rebook, contact the Southwest Airlines phone number 1-800-i-FLY-SWA( 1-800-435-9792)
- Or visit the airport ticket counter for Southwest Airlines pet reservations or to handle your refund.
U.S domestic flights: Southwest Airlines pet reservations should be made ahead of time by calling the customer services number, upon the arrival of travel, customer should acquire the pet to the airport a supported prt transporter, continue to the airport ticket counter to check the pet in and pay the pet fare prior to going to the ticket doors.
International flights: pets are not permitted to go in the cabin on international flights or any schedule that incorporates a global flight.
In cabin-pet Airlines
Get your official Southwest Airlines marked pert transportation for$58 (charges included) at any Southwest airport ticket counter or on the web (charges excluded) at Southwest. The store (not a subsidiary of Southwest Airlines co.) pet transporters are nonrefundable.
Adequate pet Airlines
- The Southwest Airline pet Airline( 17’’ longx9.5” high x 10” wide)
- Other pet transporters with the greatest components are 18.5”long x 8.5” high x 13.5 ``wide.
- Soft sided and hard sided transporters explicitly planned as pet transporters are adequate.
Pet Airline requirements
- The Airline may contain two felines or canines and should be of similar species per Airline.
- The feline or canine should be totally inside the pet transporter and the option to stand up and move around the transporter easily.
- Pets should be gotten in the transporter consistently while in the entryway palace,during loading up/deplaning, and they should stay in the flight for the whole length of the flight.