Can I get a refund for my Airasia ticket?
Are you pondering over AirAsia refunds? Refunds are easy if you have made a reservation for a refundable flight fare category. You can find ample solutions as far as refunds are concerned by communicating with AirAsia customer services. Let us consider some of the most frequently asked questions revolving around refunds to have a proper understanding as far as refunds at AirAsia are concerned.
Can I get a refund for my Air Asia ticket?
- Passengers can get a refund for their AirAsia flight booking after proper cancellation.
- A cancellation code is required to file online refunds for your AirAsia cancelled flight.
- Refunds are available for AirAsia flight reservations that are booked under the refundable flight fare category with the airline.
- A non-refundable flight fare is not eligible for refunds and one can only get a future travel credit against the unused part of the ticket with the airline.
How do I get a refund from Air Asia?
Multiple ways are available to file online and offline refunds at AirAsia. If you need to file online refunds, you can stick to the below-mentioned ways:
- On the AirAsia website, select the cancellations and refunds option.
- You need to select the refunds option on the page.
- Fill out the details of the refund request form available online.
- Provide details such as your reservation reference number, and your name, along with the AirAsia cancellation code delivered to you by email.
- Hit the submit option.
- Passengers will get a refund reference number and this can be used to check the refund status of the AirAsia canceled flight reservation.
Air Asia Refund Policy
Travelers can also file offline refund requests by communicating with the customer support professionals at the airline to get help and assistance with things such as cancellations and refunds. You can reach out to the customer support team at the airline via the helpline number available on the official AirAsia website.
Other means are available as well to connect with someone from the customer support department for help with refunds. A live assistant is also available to tackle refund-related queries.
One can also drop an email to reach out to the Air Asia customer service for help and assistance with AirAsia refunds and cancellations. Professionals from the customer support team will guide you as far as your refund-related queries are concerned.
What is the air Asia refund policy?
The inclusions of the AirAsia refund policy are as follows:
- Refunds apply to the refundable flight fare category of tickets issued by the airline.
- Refunds are released at once however, it may take around 7 to 10 business days for the amount to reflect in your original payment source.
- Refunds are not applicable on tickets released by AirAsia under the non-refundable fare category at the airline.
How do I cancel my AirAsia Flight?
Travelers can cancel their AirAsia flights online or offline. The steps to cancel your AirAsia flight online are as follows:
- On your preferred web browser, visit the official AirAsia website to initiate the online cancellation process.
- Select my trips option on the page followed by the manage my booking option.
- Enter a few details where prompted such as your reservation number or PNR along with your last name and hit the submit option.
- You can now spot your reservation and can select any that you would like to cancel.
- Select the cancel flight option on the page.
- Get done with the payment on the payments page (if applicable).
- Travelers will get notified of the cancellation confirmation code on their registered email address.
What is the cancellation policy of AirAsia?
Travelers need to follow the inclusion of the AirAsia cancellation policy to cancel their flight reservations. The key pointers of the cancellation policy released and maintained by the airline are as follows:
- Cancellations are available for refundable as well as non-refundable flights up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy offered by the airline allows individuals to cancel without any penalties.
- Cancellations charges for flights are somewhere around INR 3000 to 5000 per segment