Can You Select Seats on Korean Air?
Yes, Korean Air gives you a seat selection service. You can either choose a seat during booking or later at the check-in. The airline gives you a wide window of time to book a seat. From 361 days to 48 hours before the departure, you can select your seat for your flight; however, for First Class or Prestige Class, the time extends to 24 hours before the departure.
So, if you wonder can you select seats on Korean Air, the given instructions will help you select your seats for your bookings. All you need to follow the instruction, and you'll be able to choose your Korean Air flight seat.
- Go to the official website of Korean Air
- Locate the Book option on the top middle of your screen.
- Once you choose that option, you see three columns in the drop-down.
- You need to check the first column of Plan your travel.
Follow the Steps to Select a Seat on Korean Air
- First and foremost, you need to go to the airline's website.
- There you need to select the Find Trips option.
- Next, enter the Booking reference or ticket number, Boarding Date, Last Name, and First and Middle Name.
- Once you enter all details, click the Search button.
- After that, you see the itinerary on the screen, along with some options to manage your ticket.
- You need to choose the Seat Selection or Korean Air seat update option.
- Further, you can see the seat map of your aircraft from which you can choose the preferred seat.
- Also, you can update your seat if your flight ticket is eligible for an upgrade.
- By following the instruction, you need to complete the seat selection procedure.
- Above all, you may require to pay the associate fee or charges to complete the process.
Once the seat selection process gets completed, you receive a confirmation email of the services added to your booking. With this, you will be able to do a Korean Air seat update without seeing any trouble. Yet you fund any problem and need
How Can Select a Seat in Advance on Korean Air?
Travelers who have booked tickets on Economy flight class or have reserve seats on First or Prestige Class can select a seat on Korean Airlines.
Some Important Points About Korean Seat Selection
- You may face a change in your selected seat without any notice from the airline. It may happen due to any rare circumstances or aircraft replacement.
- It may be the case that the seat map you find online may differ from the actual configuration of the aircraft.
- Some seats on Korean Air are not available for advance seat selection.
- As per the membership level and booking class, you may face some limitations in selecting a seat.
- Above all, the seat selection is subject to charges and availability.
With all details, you will no longer wonder about the seat selection and Korean Air seat update. In case you still have more queries related to seat selection, you should contact the support team. The customer support team agents work around the clock to assist you and let you access hassle-free services. So, at any time, you can dial the customer service phone number and get instant help.