How do I change flight on Asiana Airlines?
Asiana Airlines is one of the major airlines in South Korea. It operates its flights to 90 destinations across the world which includes domestic as well as international flights. The services provided to the passengers are world-class.
Want to change flight in Asiana airlines? Here is the detailed info
After booking the ticket, if a passenger wishes to change it due to some change in the plan, it is easy with Asiana Airlines. For help, a passenger can dial Asiana Airlines flight change phone number or simply follow the below-mentioned steps involved in changing a flight ticket:
- Initially, the passenger is required to browse the official website of Asiana airlines.
- Then, the Book option is selected on the main menu.
- In the drop-down menu, Find My Trip is selected.
- When a new page is loaded, passengers can either log-in to the account or select Find My Trip tab.
- In this, the passenger has to enter the booking number, departure date, departure city, arrival city and last name on the ticket provided by the airline.
- By clicking on the Search button with correct details, the passenger will be able to retrieve the ticket.
- Once the itinerary is accessible, the required changes in the ticket can be made.
- Any change related to date, origin, a destination can be done here in this section.
- If a passenger wants to upgrade the seat or choose any add-on services, it can also be saved here.
- After making the required changes, the passenger can review it and then submit it.
- In case of an upgrade, if there is any difference amount, it needs to be paid before the booking is confirmed.
- Finally, after the changes are submitted, a passenger will receive the confirmation email or message along with an updated e-ticket.
To know more about the services or policies of the airline, Asiana Airlines customer service can be contacted. The representative can be reached using the contact info mentioned on the official website of Asiana airlines.