China Eastern Airlines Customer Service Phone Number
Are you fed-up of standing in a long queue? What if here is your solution for easy and convenient check-in? To find out, read this article further and get your solution that is different from the convention.
Instead of contacting China Eastern customer service, here are some steps that one can carry online.
How To Check In China Eastern Airlines
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of China Eastern airlines.
- The passenger is required to tap on the “Web Check-in” option which is available at the top of the page.
- Enter the flight number, reservation number, last name, flight number and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, the passenger is required to tap on the name of travelers who are willing to check-in and tap “Continue”.
- Then enter the baggage details that each passenger is carrying tap “Next”.
- Then select the seat from the flight that you are traveling in and tap “Confirm”.
- In the next step, the passenger is required to enter the passport details, last name and tap “Print Boarding” pass.
- The boarding pass can also be saved either on email or text message.
Thus, with the above steps, one can check in from anywhere effortlessly. The passenger if feel like contacting China Eastern customer service for any kind of assistance. The passenger must read along to know how much to carry with themselves.
What is The Baggage Allowance For China Eastern Airlines
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- The first-class passengers are allowed to take 2 pieces of carrying on baggage while business and economy class passengers are allowed with only 1 piece.
- The carry-on baggage should not exceed 55 x 40 x 20 cm in its dimensions and 5 kg in weight.
- The baggage should be such that it can fix in the front seat pocket.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- All the pieces of checked baggage should be 62 inches in total including length, breadth, and height.
- First and Business class passengers are allowed to take 2 checked-in baggage pieces with 32 kgs each.
- While the passengers with Economy class are allowed to take 2 luggage pieces with weight not more than 23 kgs.
Seeking Assistance? Dial The Airline’s Helpline Number
Further, the passenger may contact toll-free China Eastern customer service which is active for 24 hours all 7 days. The highly qualified customer service will be quick to take action and will be solving the issue in a very short span of time.
Tags: China Eastern customer service, China Eastern 24-hour customer service China, China Eastern airlines contact number UK, China Eastern check-in, China Eastern ticket booking phone number, China Eastern contact number, China Eastern cheapest flights, China eastern best deals