How do I contact Aer Lingus for a refund?
There are various ways in which you can contact Aer Lingus to get a refund. The process to get a refund after initiating the cancellation of your flight reservation is very effortless. Passengers need to find the refund form and fill it to get a refund back in their original payment mode within 7-10 working days. The Aer Lingus customer service team is available on call, live chat, and social media, so you can reach out anytime to help with the refund process.
How to get a refund from Aer Lingus?
- Visit the official website of Aer Lingus airlines.
- Find the 'support' option under the 'help and support' section on the homepage.
- Now select the 'forms' icon present on the following page.
- Click on the option 'refund request form' on the next page.
- Another page will appear where you need to enter all the necessary details regarding your canceled reservation along with the reason.
- Attach the required file documents and click on submit button.
- The concerned support team will look into your case and initiate the refund within 7-10 days.
- Make sure that you have successfully canceled your booking before moving forward with the refund process.
How do I cancel my Aer Lingus Flight?
- To cancel your Aer Lingus flight, go to the official website and find the 'manage trip' option.
- Enter your booking reference and name of the passenger, then select manage trip.
- Find a booking that you want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel flight option under the modify section.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get the confirmation that your flight has been canceled.
- Alternatively, You can reach out to the customer service team of Aer Lingus and request the customer executive to cancel your flight booking.
Has anyone got a refund from Aer Lingus
Yes, many passengers have claimed their flight refund amount from Aer Lingus. The refund amount of your canceled flight depends upon certain factors like ticket type, time left for departure, route, destination, etc. However, you can refer to the refund policy of Aer Lingus as follows to get more information.
- As per the 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers who will cancel their flight reservation with Aer Lingus within 24 hours of their booking can claim a full refund from the airlines.
- Non-refundable ticket holders are eligible to receive the refund in travel credits and vouchers that are redeemable on the next purchase.
- The airlines apply a cancelation charge if you cancel the ticket after 24 hours of booking.
- Passengers can get a complete refund if they can't board the flight due to emergency cases like the death of an immediate family person. You have to show the relevant documents to get the refund in such cases.
- Passengers get the refund only after successfully canceling their booked ticket with Aer Lingus.
Why is Aer Lingus canceling flights?
The reason behind the flight getting canceled by Aer Lingus is the lack of demand towards any destination. The Aer Lingus flights face a shortage of passengers on board, which is why the airlines are canceling many flights.