How do I contact JetBlue at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)?
You can contact JetBlue at Salt Lake City International airport SLC by using the contact details given below.
- The official number 801-575-2400 can be used to contact JetBlue at Salt Lake City International airport.
- Customers can send a letter to the mailing address Salt Lake City Department of Airports, P.O. Box 145550, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-5550, to contact JetBlue at Salt Lake City International airport.
- If you have the question, ‘’How do I contact JetBlue at Salt Lake City International Airport?”, you can contact JetBlue at Salt Lake City International Airport by using the official website slcairport.com as all the details can be found on the contact page. You can choose to either make a call using a specific number or send an email using an email address.
- Social media can be used to contact JetBlue at the airport by following the sites below.
Facebook - facebook.com/slcinternational airport
Twitter - twitter.com/slcinternationalairport
Instagram - instagram.com/slcinternationalairport
How do I contact SLC airport?
You can contact SLC Airport by calling any of the contact details listed below that is relevant to your query.
- General Queries: 800-595-2442
- Paging: 801-575-2600 or 0 on a white paging phone
- For ADA or language assistance: 801-575-2401
- Emergency: 801-575-2911
- Employment Verification: 801-535-7900
- Ground Transportation: 801-908-7204
- Hangar Rental: 801-575-2957Lost & Found Office: 801-575-2427
- Medical Services: 801-575-2911 or 801-575-2405
- Noise Issues: 801-575-2824
- Parking: 801-575-2887
- Police: 801-575-2470
- Weather: 801-524-3057
- Accessibility: 801-744-4292
Where is JetBlue at SLC airport?
JetBlue uses Terminal 1 at SLC Airport for all departures and arrivals.
How early should I arrive at SLC airport?
You must arrive at SLC Airport at least 90 minutes before domestic flights, 2 hours early if it is a morning departure, and 3 hours before international flights so that you have ample time to clear the security screening process and check-in formalities at the airport.
How long does it take to get through TSA at SLC airport?
It may take an average of 17 minutes to get through TSA at SLC Airport, depending on the activity at the airport.
What terminal is JetBlue at Salt Lake City International Airport?
There is only one terminal at Salt Lake City international airport, and JetBlue also operates from the same.
What is the email address of Salt Lake City International Airport?
The email address of Salt Lake City International Airport is firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a revert within 24 hours during business hours.
How do I contact Salt Lake City International Airport for lost luggage?
You can contact Salt Lake City International airport for lost luggage by calling the number 801-575-2427, or you can visit the official website slcairport.com to fill up a form to search for the luggage.
Alternatively, you may send an email to Airport.LostFound@slcgov.com to track down an item. You will get a revert within 2-3 days.
This information will help in contacting JetBlue at Salt Lake City International Airport. For any other help, visit the official website or call the customer service number.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,