Delta Airlines Baggage Policy, Fees And How To Pay?
Delta Airlines has one of the most flexible baggage policies among other airlines. if you have recently booked your flight tickets with this US legacy carrier and looking for information on its baggage policy then this article will help you out with it. However, its baggage policy is pretty decent and you won’t feel disappointed while paying some extra bucks as your extra baggage fee.
Baggage Policy Of Delta Airlines
Here are some of the important things that you must know before you adjust your baggage as per the Delta Airlines baggage guidelines and how much does it cost to check a bag on Delta?
Delta Airlines Carry-On Allowances
- One free personal item &one free carry-on baggage
- If you are travelling in Basic Economy, Main Cabin or Delta Comfort+ then the maximum weight limit for checked baggage will be 23 kg.
- If you are travelling in First Class, Delta Premium Select 4 or Delta One then the maximum weight limit for checked baggage will be 32 kg
- If your child is travelling for free and he or she has no baggage allowance then any of his/her baggage will be counted as your (adult) baggage allowances.
- Delta Airlines does not count strollers as any of its standards or checked baggage
- The fee for baggage allowances on 1st and 2nd bag may vary from $30-$100 (per bag) depending on the routes and destinations to which you have booked your flight. However, the baggage fee on 3rd & 4th bag will vary from $125 to $285 per bag.
- The size of your checked baggage should not exceed more than 63 inches/153 cm (length + width +height) to avoid any extra baggage fee.
How To Pay Baggage Fee Online – Delta Airlines
If you are wondering how do I pay checked baggage fee online for delta? Then you can do this in the “Check-In” section i.e. available on the Delta Airlines official website. You can make payments for baggage allowances during checking-in online. Furthermore, if you have any doubts or queries then you can contact Delta Airlines Customer Service to know more.