How many baggage does Delta allow for free?
Delta Airlines has one of the most flexible baggage policies among other airlines. if you have recently booked your flight tickets with this US legacy carrier and looking for information on its baggage policy then this article will help you out with it. However, its baggage policy is pretty decent and you won’t feel disappointed while paying some extra bucks as your extra baggage fee.
Baggage Policy Of Delta Airlines
Here are some of the important things that you must know before you adjust your baggage as per the Delta Airlines baggage guidelines and how much does it cost to check a bag on Delta?
Delta Airlines Carry-On Allowances
- One free personal item &one free carry-on baggage
- If you are travelling in Basic Economy, Main Cabin or Delta Comfort+ then the maximum weight limit for checked baggage will be 23 kg.
- If you are travelling in First Class, Delta Premium Select 4 or Delta One then the maximum weight limit for checked baggage will be 32 kg
- If your child is travelling for free and he or she has no baggage allowance then any of his/her baggage will be counted as your (adult) baggage allowances.
- Delta Airlines does not count strollers as any of its standards or checked baggage
- The fee for baggage allowances on 1st and 2nd bag may vary from $30-$100 (per bag) depending on the routes and destinations to which you have booked your flight.
- However, the baggage fee on 3rd & 4th bag will vary from $125 to $285 per bag.
- The size of your checked baggage should not exceed more than 63 inches/153 cm (length + width +height) to avoid any extra baggage fee.
How To Pay Baggage Fee Online – Delta Airlines
If you are wondering how do I pay checked baggage fee online for delta? Then you can do this in the “Check-In” section i.e. available on the Delta Airlines official website. You can make payments for baggage allowances during checking-in online. Furthermore, if you have any doubts or queries then you can contact Delta Airlines Customer Service to know more.
How do I contact Delta about lost items?
Delta takes care of your belongings and baggage to its best but if you lose an item, you can take the following methods to file a complaint:
You can submit a claim form in the following steps:
- Navigate through the website of Delta, www.delta.com.
- Go to the Delayed, lost, or damaged baggage section.
- You will get a link stating the claim form. Click on it.
- Enter the booking number and last name.
- Fill in the details in the form and submit it.
- You can regularly track the updates of your lost item with the help of the tracking number they provide you.
Contact customer service:
You can contact customer service in the following steps:
- Visit the website of Delta Airlines.
- Look for the Delayed, lost, or damaged section.
- You will get lost and found department's number, 800-325-8224.
- Call this number and report the lost item complaint.
What is the baggage allowance for Delta Air Lines?
The baggage limit is 50 lb per price for the economy, main cabin, and Delta premium, and for Delta one, first and business class, it is a 70 lb limit per price. So if you want to know about: What is the baggage allowance for Delta Air Lines, you have your answer.
- Where do I send a complaint to Delta?
- How do I contact Delta about my refund?
- How do I contact Delta about lost items?
- Is Delta customer service messaging free?
- How do I email an airline complaint?
- How do I complain about airline customer service?
- How do I lodge an airline complaint?
- How long do airlines keep lost items?
- How do I ask for a lost item?
- How do I report missing items from luggage?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,