How does Delta Airlines Seat Upgrade Policy Work?
Picking up your favorite seat during or after a booking is one of the most exciting things. But what if you have already booked your flight without choosing your preferred seat? Then you can still upgrade your seat as Delta airlines allow the passengers to upgrade seat to their favorite one. The process of seat upgrading is quite easy and simple that every passenger can avail in multiple ways. But there are most of the passengers don’t know how to upgrade their seats on Delta airlines.
How to upgrade flights on Delta Airlines?
Do you want to upgrade your seat to the upper class or your favorite one? Then you can simply do that within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight. Delta airlines proffer plenty of ways in which you can very easily upgrade your seat. You can Delta Airlines Business Class Seat before and after booking through the below steps:
Upgrade when booking a flight
You can upgrade your seat on Delta airlines while booking your flight and there are lots of options to book your flight which is given below:
- You can use your miles to upgrade your flight and also use these miles to upgrade your existing reservation.
- You can also use Companion upgrades to upgrade your Delta airlines flight.
Upgrade after booking a flight
If you have already booked your flight ticket, then you can still, upgrade your flight with the help of Delta Airlines Manage Booking which is very easy and can be performed online through the below steps:
- Go to the official Delta airlines website and then click on My Trips section.
- Enter the booking number and last name.
- Click on the Continue tab.
- Now click on booking for that you wish to upgrade your seat and then follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade your seat.
In case you still not able to know how to upgrade flights on Delta airlines even after applying the above-described steps, then you can simply contact the customer service team and get the relevant assistance on multiple Delta airlines related queries.