Do I need a covid test to fly with Avianca?
Planning your next trip with Avianca airlines? Check out the Avianca covid vaccine requirements before you book the flight tickets. Wearing a mask all the time is compulsory for all the travelers and the airport staff during check-in, onboard or at the airport, etc. Don't let the covid 19 stop you from leading an everyday life and traveling around the world, make sure to follow the rules and regulations to stay safe.
Covid 19 rules and regulations of Avianca airlines
- Look at the testing requirement of covid 19 as per your destination through the official website of Avianca airlines.
- Passengers are requested to wear masks all the time during their travel, at the airport, while boarding, etc.
- If your mask has a valve attached to it, do not carry that mask as they are unacceptable.
- Some destinations have entry restrictions imposed upon arrival so check it out from the website before booking.
- Proof of vaccination is required for some destinations, along with the recent test reports.
- Passengers having symptoms of covid 19 are requested to avoid travel for safety purposes.
- Passengers above the age of 65 are advised to wear an N95 mask during their journey. Other passengers can carry two surgical masks with them.
- The RT-PCR test, LAMP test, TMA test, NEAR test, and HDA test are a few of the tests that are required as per your route.
- Antibody tests are not acceptable as per the policy.
- Passengers can do the online check-in to avoid waiting in the queue from the official website or app of Avianca airlines.
- Passengers with positive test results won't be allowed to board and must reschedule their flight.
- Test results must include name, date of result, the issuer of reports, ID proof, result stating negative or positive, etc.
- Despite being fully vaccinated, passengers need to carry the negative results to travel with Avianca airlines.
- Covid 19 test results must be taken within a day or 24 hours before the departure time.
- Passengers vaccinated with one dose are required to show the test reports at the airport.
- You can contact Avianca airlines to get tested for covid 19, as the airline has partnered with the laboratories o help ease the tension of passengers.
- Passengers might need to stay quarantined as some destinations have this restriction, which you can check with the airline's website.
- Passengers who have recovered from covid 19 can also travel, but they need to show the respective document stating that they are fully recovered signed by some medical authority.
- To prevent the spread of covid 19, passengers are requested to wear masks all the time for the safety measures of others.
Above mentioned information will guide you thoroughly on Does Avianca require a Covid test to travel anywhere. You can also contact the Avianca airline customer service team via call, live chat, email, or social media to get more help.
Other than this, the easiest way to reach out to the Avianca airline is through call support on Avianca airlines phone number, which you can get through the official website under the contact us section. The customer executive will help you and guide you thoroughly to clear all the doubts regarding covid 19 restrictions.