Do You Have To Have The Covid Vaccine To fly Spirit?
We are all aware of what terror Covid has caused in the world. Due to the rising cases, people were not able to travel from one place to another. When the cases started to decrease, many airlines started their business. For smooth functioning and to stop the Covid cases from increasing again, the airlines brought a new Covid policy.
In this article, we will talk about the Spirit Airlines Covid rules for domestic flights. Being the budget-friendly flight of America, lots of people like to travel with it. So to prevent the virus from spreading, the passengers need to follow the Covid policies instructed by Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Airlines Covid policies
This section covers many areas where the rules are required to be followed. Check the points one by one and stick to the guidelines given by the airline.
Face covering policy
- While traveling with Spirit Airlines, you need to wear a face mask the whole time.
- You can remove the mask only when you are eating, drinking, or taking medication. As soon as you are done eating or drinking, you need to reposition your mask.
- The mask must fit the mouth and chin area properly to have no air passage while talking.
- The open chin bandanas, face shields, face-covering valves, etc., would not be considered a face mask.
- You can wear a face shield in addition to the face mask but wearing a mask is compulsory.
- The mask should be made of at least two layers of clothing. The more the layers, the more it will protect you.
- The passengers who will not follow the above guidelines will lose two future trips with Spirit Airlines.
- Children under the age of two can be exempted from wearing a mask.
If you have a doubt in mind about does Spirit requires a Covid test for domestic flights, the response is yes. You must have a negative test report if you want to travel on a Spirit Airlines flight.
The Covid test report is valid for three days to travel within this duration or retake the test if you want to stay at the destination.
- Spirit Airlines uses two EPA-registered fogging treatments that help the flight to remain safe.
- The first one is used as a disinfectant that prevents the transmission of coronavirus.
- The second one makes a shield and kills the virus to make the flight safe for 30 days.
Spirit Airlines is equipped with HEPA filters that capture 99.97% particles and filters the air every 2-3 minutes.
- If you think that does Spirit require Covid vaccine to fly, then the answer is yes. You must vaccinate if you want to travel on a domestic flight.
- In Spirit Airlines, a team of skilled medical staff is there to check the passengers if they have the slightest symptoms.
- The medical professionals are also there to give you in-flight assistance.
- At the time of check-in, you need to maintain the proper social distancing and avoid gathering.
- You need to scan your passes to avoid contact.
- You need to avoid touching unnecessary surfaces to prevent yourself.
You have to take all the precautions while traveling on the flight. You are not allowed to open your face masks unless you have to eat or drink. You need to use sanitizer at the proper intervals.
So, these are some of the Spirit Airlines Covid rules for domestic flights. You need to consider all the points before booking your ticket with Spirit Airlines. You can also contact the customer services of the airline to ask about more rules and policies. You can find more Covid policies on the official website of Spirit Airlines.