Does BA extend book with confidence?
British Airways has made sure that its policies are completely customer friendly. That is why booking with confidence is one of the solutions they have come up with. You cannot travel on the day and time for which you made the booking. A book with confidence can help you escape this situation because it will help you make travel plans for other dates.
If you believe this doesn't suit you, you can claim a complete refund before the travel date.
How does it work?
If you doubt in your mind, "How does book with confidence work?" Then the answer to that is that it lets you make free changes and cancellation. This policy came into existence during the Covid period so that the customers can make the changes themselves in case there is any change in the travel plan. Get on the official website and select the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Firstly visit the British Airways website.
- Select the "Manage Booking" button.
- Enter the booking code, the reference number, and then the passenger's name.
- Make the selection of the search button.
- You'll see the reservation you have made.
- Open the booking, and then you can make the changes you want.
That is it. You have successfully made the changes for free. Once you have completed the changes, you will receive a confirmation email at the official email address.
How much in advance can I make the booking?
In case you doubt in your mind, "How far out does British Airways book?" Then you can make the booking of the British Airways flight up to 355 days prior to the departure date of the flight. Once you have completed the booking, you only need to ensure that you keep the confirmation email saved. It'll help you check in and get your boarding pass printed.
What is the policy for booking with confidence?
In case you want to know the book with confidence policy. Then you must ensure that you have walked through the detailed information provided below.
- With the help of a book-with-confidence policy, you can make changes to the reservation without making any extra payment.
- You're free to cancel the ticket before the flight's departure date.
- You don't need to follow the twenty-four hours cancellation policy with the book with confidence.
That is it. Once you have followed the above-given policy, you're ready to fly with British Airways without delay.