Does Frontier Airlines Require Covid Vaccine To Fly?
Recently, we have witnessed many changes in our plans and lifestyles due to Covid. Similarly, some airlines have also updated their travel policy to ensure the customers' safety. Frontier Airlines is one of such airlines that has appointed fully vaccinated officials in the flight so that you can travel safely. If you wonder about does Frontier Airlines require Covid vaccine to fly, the answer is yes. You can travel with the airline if you have completed the Covid vaccination. Below are some more policies you should know before making reservations with Frontier Airlines.
What are the Covid 19 safety policies of Frontier Airlines?
Frontier Airlines have provided many safety guidelines to the passengers while traveling with Frontier Airlines. Here are some important points you should know while going onboard.
At the airport
- You are not allowed to travel with the airline if you have a temperature higher than 100.4℉.
- When boarding the flight, you have to maintain proper social distance to avoid contact.
- Passengers should carry their hand luggage overhead to avoid contact with other passengers.
- When de-boarding the flight, you need to wait for the airline staff to call your name to avoid the rush.
- You are not allowed to remove the facemask throughout the journey on the plane.
- The facemask should cover the chin and nose area properly, and no one is allowed to fly without a mask except children below two years.
- It would help if you carried your beverages and snacks, so you don't need to order the food from the airline.
Covid vaccination: As per Frontier Airlines Covid-19 safety policies, you need to have a certificate of complete vaccination with traveling with Frontier Airlines. If you are traveling without vaccination, you need to show a negative PCR report to the airline. If you have recently recovered from Covid and couldn't take the vaccination, you need to show the recovery documents not older than 90 days from the traveling date.
- Frontier Airlines cleans all the seats using HEPA filters so that the fight is safe for travel.
- You are also required to use the sanitizer every time you touch some other surface.
- The airline cleans the common touchpoints with the virus disinfectant to avoid spreading the virus.
Refund: The Frontier Airlines refund policy is flexible for the customers during Covid. To minimize the risk of traveling during the Covid, the airline will provide you refunds if you cancel the flight due to Covid. You need to show a valid report of Covid at the time of canceling the flight, and you can request a refund easily from the airline.
So, these are some guidelines you need to know if you are planning to travel with Frontier Airlines in the coming days. If you want to know more about the Covid safety policies or any exceptions, you can call customer support using Frontier Airlines phone number. The Frontier Airlines live person will help you resolve all the doubts while traveling with the airline during Covid. You can also check the official website of Frontier Airlines to know more policies.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,