Does Kenya Airways Have Online Check-In?
Of course, Kenya Airways have online check-in. Kenya Airways is the prie of Africa. It connects to all major destinations across the globe. Its inflight entertainment system is praiseworthy, as well as its delicious and sumptuous meals and refreshments.
However, if you are wondering, Does Kenya Airways have online check-in? Then yes, they do have this facility. This write-up explains to you the procedure of how you can do online check-in. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below-
Via Website (Online)
- You need to go to the official website of Kenya Airways on a web browser that supports the Internet.
- Then you need to locate the Check-in tab at the top of the page and click on it.
- As you do so, you find in the dropdown three boxes among which you need to fill anyone of them-
- Booking reference number, or
- E-ticket number, or
- Frequent Flyer number.
- Then you need to fill in the departure date and click on continue.
- As you do so, on the subsequent page, you land up with the retrieved flight details regarding that flight you want to check in.
- Confirm the itinerary by clicking on the box and confirming it.
- Then check the number of the passengers travelling on that PNR as well as their names.
- After you have checked the above, proceed to the next step of selecting your preferred seats.
- You can make a selection of your preferred seat by paying a nominal fee per seat.
- After you are done with the seat selection, you can pre-book your favourite meal or refreshments with a click of a mouse from the menu list.
- You can then make the payment for these add-on services by going to the payment gateway and selecting a payment method.
When you are done with it, you get a confirmation message via an email and a text on your phone that you have successfully checked in, online. Therefore, this is how you do Kenya Airways check-in.
What else you can do via the Kenya Airlines website?
- You can also do other activities on the Kenya Airways website. You have the option of cancelling your flight in case of extraordinary circumstances.
- Also, if you have done the above, you can ask for a refund from the website by submitting a refund request form. The Airways also gives its passengers the option of splitting the PNR if a passenger wants to travel earlier or later, but the route should be the same.
- You have the option of modifying your flight itinerary as well, and at the same time, you can change your flight dates, provided the departure and the arrival destination do not change.
- However, if you would like to clarify any of your doubts with respect to the online check-in facility or how to go about it, you can contact Kenya Airways phone number.
Check-in Via Phone call
- Kindly visit the website of Kenya Airlines.
- There, you need to locate the contact us tab at the bottom of the page and click on it.
- Subsequently, you land on the customer service page of Kenya Airways.
- There you need to select the phone support option.
- After that, a list of numbers appears on the screen from which you need to choose the one which gives you the option of checking in via phone.
- Dial the number on your phone.
- Once connected, you choose a language that you understand and speak.
- Wait for the IVR to give out the different menu options.
- Press five for directly checking in via phone.
- Press eight to confirm the same.
- Once you disconnect the call, you get a confirmation message on your email and a text on your phone.
Therefore this is how you can do check-in via website and phone.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,