Does Sun Country Charge For Bags?
When things come to travelling via air to one of your preferred destination with your favorite airlines, then packing become important things that always should be proper and as per the baggage rules. There are lots of travelers who don’t have any idea about the baggage rules, then you should know about the baggage policy that includes lots of things. If you are traveling with Sun Country Airlines, then you must have knowledge about the baggage rules. But there are lots of passengers ask does Sun Country charge for bags and if you are also one among those who don’t have any idea about such things, then follow the mentioned instructions.
Here’s Sun Country Baggage Allowance and Fee
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
Most of the airlines proffer 1 free personal baggage completely free to carry whereas Sun Country charges for it as per the below policy for carry-on baggage:
- You are allowed to carry one personal item such as a purse, laptop bag, and a briefcase, and one carry-on bag almost free
- The maximum dimension for personal carry-on items not more than 17 x 13 x 9 inch and each item must be fitted into the overhead bin.
- The carry-on bag does not exceed the limit of 24 x 16 x 11 inches with a maximum weight of 35 kg. You can also check the limit of carry-on baggage at the official website.
- Any bag exceeding the limit will be applicable to the baggage fee that starts from $35 per bag you are carrying.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Sun Country Airlines do not offer any free checked bag as you will be required to pay the additional fee for baggage. You will have to pay Sun Country checked baggage fee as per the below baggage policy for the checked baggage:
- The maximum dimension of checked baggage should be 157 cm with a maximum weight of 23 kg.
- The fee for the first and second checked bag is $25 that purchased online and if it purchased at the airport, the checked baggage fee is $30.
- The baggage fee for the third checked baggage is between $35 and $60 that can only be purchased at the airport.
- If any baggage not meeting the baggage allowance, then it will not be applicable and you should contact the customer service team.
Overweight Baggage Fee
Sun Country Airlines will also charge you for an oversized bag if it exceeds the standard weight of 23 kg as given below:
- The bags between 24 to 64 kg will be subjected to a fee of $75.
- If any bag is exceeding 46 kg weight, then it will not be accepted neither checked baggage or hold baggage.
- If any bag exceeding 63 or more linear inches, then you will have to pay $75 as a baggage fee or as per your route type.
You will be able to know about does Sun Country charges for bags after following the above-given instructions in a very simple way. But if you still not competent enough to get enough knowledge or have any other queries regarding baggage, then you can directly contact the customer service team at Sun Country Airlines.