Does Swiss Air Have Extra Legroom Seats?
Swiss air provides you with the service of advance seat selection to the passengers who have reserved a flight ticket with them. Swiss passengers get the chance to choose the desired seat o the flight they booked at a reasonable price. Therefore some of the customers ask, does Swiss air have extra legroom seats? Swiss air allows their passengers for extra legroom seats to travel conveniently. You can select your seat online at the Swiss air website, or if you are stuck somewhere, you can contact the customer support team of Swiss air anytime.
Different types of seat at swiss air:
Following are the list of few numbers of seat type that one can choose to travel with swiss air:
- Standard seat selection.
- Preferred zone seat selection.
- Extra legroom seat selection.
- Private seat selection.
Important points regarding extra legroom seat selection:
- You can choose a seat on Swiss air from the booking at the time of reserving your flight.
- You can choose your seat on Swiss air through manage booking at least 48 hours before the departure.
- Extra legroom seat selection will be charged extra, and fees will be available at the time of seat selection.
- If you purchased the ticket with an online travel agency, you need to contact the agency for seat selection.
Process for selecting a seat on Swiss air:
Passengers can select the desired seat while making the Swiss air reservation or do so later at the manage booking option. Follow the below correct procedure to choose the swiss air large seat if you do not do at the time of reservation but before 48 hours of the departure:
- Before doing anything, you make sure that your flight is confirmed and booked through the official Swiss air website.
- To select the extra seat, you need to check the seat map and make your pick available at the Swiss air official website.
- Open the ‘manage booking’ option on the Swiss air website at the top of the page.
- Now enter the booking confirmation number and last name of the passenger.
- Press the retrieve booking button to view all the flights you have booked.
- Now open the particular flight which you want to select the seat and view the seat assignment.
- Now choose the extra legroom seat on the flight and pay the applicable charges.
- After payment, you will receive a seat selection confirmation message at your registered email id. Save the changes for future use.
If you cannot select the seat with the above steps, you can connect with the customer support team regarding the extra seat and solve your problem accordingly. Swiss Air offers multiple ways to reach the representative. All the options are available at the contact section of the Swiss air website. You can choose from the call, chat, email or social media methods to connect. If you need the immediate solution, you can dial the Swiss Air phone number at the call option and select your seat with them in the desired manner. Customer representatives are 24 hours available to assist the passengers.