Emirates Pregnancy Policy
Emirates is a four-starred airline that is known as a very famous airline and is one of the flag-carrier airlines of the Middle east. They provide multiple services to their customers and passengers. Not only any random person but pregnant or expectant mothers also choose to travel through this airline. There are multiple facilities and several rules that an expectant should go through. Read the given content or contact the Emirates phone number to know more about these.
Documents required on the flight.
If you are flying through Emirates, and you are in your 29th week of pregnancy or more than that, you must carry some medical documents signed by a doctor with you so that you can avail of the requirements. The required documents are as follows:
- Reports of single or multiple pregnancies.
- Risk-free pregnancy confirmation document.
- Delivery date estimation along with the documents.
- Fittest date to travel on the airways.
- Confirmation regarding the mother is fit to fly.
Pregnancy Policy on Emirates
Before making the reservations for an expected mother, you must go through the Emirates Pregnancy Policy to get the reservations done easily. The guidelines included in the policy are as follows:
- It is advised by doctors for the well-being and comfort of the mother to not fly after 37 months, during the first three weeks of conceiving, or during the first three weeks after the baby's birth.
- It is not necessary to take permission, but for safety, you must take advice from the doctor and carry the required documents if you would need them same for any preferred additional service.
- Make sure to wear compression stockings to enable good blood circulation.
- The to-be mothers are advised to choose layered clothes and comfortable wear so they can avoid unnecessary attention and get the comfort they wish.
- Book aisle seats on the aircraft so that you can get off the seat and avoid bangs on the stomach with utmost ease.
- Stay hydrated during the trip so that you will not become restless, and must avoid aerated or carbonated drinks.
You can contact the airline's customer service tea if you need any special assistance. You can either make a request beforehand or at the airport. You can also contact the airport assistant team to avail yourself of the special assistance.
Infants flying on Emirates.
There are various rules and regulations that must be followed if you have infants flying with you on board. These are as follows:
- Only one infant is allowed with one adult.
- Passengers below 18 years of age carrying an infant must be accompanied by a father or mother.
- You must choose bassinet seats for the comfort of both the mother and child.
Book tickets on Emirates.
If you wish to make the bookings, you can do it through the call or online process. You can contact the Emirates Airlines customer service phone number to make the bookings. You can also make the bookings through the online method. The online process is the easiest way to book tickets with Emirates. So, to make these bookings online, you can go through the procedure that is explained below:
- Browse through the official website of Emirates.
- Tap on the book option available at the top of the homepage.
- Enter the destination and origin city, and tap on the proceed button.
- Then, add the passenger details, select a travel date and class, and tap on the search tab again.
- This will take you to various flight options.
- Choose a preferred flight and proceed to make the payment.
- Then go ahead with the on-screen instructions to make the payment.
- After making the payment, you will receive an email at your registered email address along with the e-ticket.
Hopefully, the content is enough for the information that you might need to travel if you are an expectant mother. For further details, you can surf through the official website or contact them.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,