Does EVA Air include baggage Policy?
Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Eva Air serves in more than 40 destinations which include Philippine and Vietnam. The airline provides a number of online services and features that help passengers to avail the flight services without much of a stretch. Also, for its different offerings, the airline has designed plenty of policies like Eva Air cancellation policy, Eva Air baggage policy.
Aside from this, if you have booked or want to book a flight for Vietnam or the Philippines and also want to know about the baggage policy, in that case, you can follow this article to get all the information. This post will help you to know the baggage allowance for your flight.
Know the important points of the baggage policy of Eva Air
- As per the Eva Airlines baggage policy, one can carry a bag with a maximum weight of 30 kg, 35 kg, 40 kg on Economy, Premium economy, and Business/ Premium Laurel/ Royal Laurel respectively.
- Also, a passenger can carry a bag on Eva Air with the maximum sum of all dimension 162 inches.
- For Economy flight class - 2 pieces of a bag of 32 kg, For Premium Economy class - 2 pieces of a bag of 32 kg, For Business/ Premium Laurel/ Royal Laurel - 2 pieces of 32 Kg, are allowed to carry on the flight.
- Infants who haven’t entitled seats on the aircraft and carrying a stroller will be checked through baggage or carry-on baggage which depends on the availability of space.
- A passenger can have carry-on baggage with the maximum dimensions of 23 x 36 x 56 cm. This limit should not be exceeded.
- For Eva Air baggage allowance from us to Philippines passengers, 2 pieces of carry-on baggage of 7 kg are allowed to carry on Business/ Laurel Premium/ Royal Laurel class flights. And one piece of the carry-on bag on Economy and Premium Economy class.
- Additionally, if any passenger wants to carry personal baggage, then, he or she can carry a bag with a maximum dimension of 40 x 30 x 10 cm.
Besides, if you want to know more about the Eva Airline baggage allowance from us to Vietnam, you should not hesitate to contact the Eva Air customer service team. They will help you thoroughly and provide you complete information about baggage policy. Also, they are accessible 24/7 to provide you help to avail Eva Air services.
What is the baggage allowance for EVA Airlines
The sum of the three dimensions (length x width x height) of each piece may not exceed a total sum of 158cm (62in).
Over 23 kg (50 lbs) and up to 32 kg (70 lbs)
Over 158 cm (62 in) and up to 203 cm (80 in)