How do I get a refund from Malaysian airlines?
Malaysian airlines are the famous carrier of Malaysia as they provide excellent services to their passengers. They offer various flights domestic and international in a day. You can book your tickets online at their website or contact their team for help. Sometimes, you need to change your plan and cancel the flight ticket. Therefore passengers ask how do I get a refund from Malaysia airlines on their flight cancellation. For refund eligibility, you need to understand the Malaysian airline's refund policy and some of the important points are mentioned below:
- You will receive a full refund on tickets cancel up to 24 hours after the flight purchase. Your full refund will only be applicable if you purchase the ticket seven days before the scheduled departure.
- The refund will depend on the ticket type purchase. If you purchase the refundable ticket, you are eligible for the refund. But, if you bought the non-refundable ticket, you would get only a travel voucher applicable for your next travel.
- Your refund will be issued only for the partially or unused part of the ticket, and cancellation charges will be waived off by Malaysian airlines.
- You can fill the online refund request form at their website to apply for the refund. If you booked the ticket with agents, you need to contact the travel agency for a refund or any cancellation charges.
- Once you have processed the refund, you will get a refund within 7 to 10 working days.
The process to cancel your flight ticket and get a refund from Malaysian airlines.
After understanding the refund policy, you can apply for a refund online. But customers need to know how do I cancel a flight Malaysia airlines so that they can receive a refund immediately. Following are the steps to cancel your Malaysian flight ticket:-
- At first, you need to open the Malaysian airline's official website and go to the manage booking section.
- After that, enter your last name and booking confirmation number, then tap on the confirm button.
- You need to choose the booking you need to cancel from the list and click on the cancel flight option.
- You can review your cancellation request, and you can see the final amount to be refunded after deducting the cancellation charges and proceed for confirmation.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation message at your registered email address immediately, and your money will be refunded within seven days to your payment source. If you have a non-refundable ticket, then a travel voucher will be issued to you.
Malaysian airlines customer service
If your flight ticket is not refunded with the above steps, you can contact the Malaysian customer service team anytime and ask them to provide you with a refund. You can contact them by call, chat, email or social media and all the contact details are available on their website. You can also fill the refund form online at the Malaysian website and add the required details to request the refund. Once Malaysian airlines customer service receives your request will process the refund in some time as per your ticket.