How do I cancel my Air France flight?
If you have booked an Air France flight but wish to cancel it. Then, you should refer to the steps written below and cancel your flight.
- The step is to visit the official website of Air France.
- You will find the option of “Manage Booking” on the homepage of airlines
- Fill in the information asked like your last name and your reference id to find your flight details.
- Once you are navigated to your flight detail, then you will find the “cancel booking” option to cancel your flight.
- Click on the cancel booking option to cancel your booking details.
- Pay the cancelation charges if you are required and finalize your flight cancelation.
- You will then receive a confirmation mail from the official address of Air France indicating that your flight has been canceled.
Therefore, you can cancel your flight through the steps written above. However, you can also cancel your flight by calling the customer care executive of Air France, and then you can also visit the airport counter to cancel your flight.
Air France Cancellation Policy
Before you cancel a flight, there are certain terms and conditions you need to abide by or follow to cancel your flight ticket. The rules are a must-know by the passengers. So, you should refer to the highlights written below and get acquainted with the cancellation policy.
Highlights of the cancelation policy
- The cancelation policy suggests the flight cancelation either through the official webpage or by calling the customer care representative.
- If you make changes within the first 24 hours of purchasing your flight then you will not be subjected to any cancelation charges.
- However, if you make changes in your flight after 24 hours then you will have to pay the cancelation charges.
- If you are canceling a flight ticket for a valid reason like serious injury illness, accident, or demise of a closed person then you can consult on the same with the assistant available at the desk as there is a scope of compensation and getting a full refund.
- And, if you have booked your flight through a travel agent or travel agency then you should consult with them only as Air France can’t assist with these services.
Does Air France offer free cancellation?
Yes, Air France does offer free cancellation. For when you cancel a flight within the first 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket. Then, you need to pay any cancellation charges for the flight cancelation.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Air France?
The cost of canceling a flight with Air France varies from flight to flight as it depends on various factors like your fare type, your travel destination, your route, status with the airline, and your class/cabin.
Do you have 24 hours to cancel a flight Air France?
No, you have more than 24 hours to cancel a flight on Air France. However, the actual concept is that if you cancel a flight within the first 24 hours of canceling your flight ticket, then you need not pay the cancellation charges. So, it is advisable to cancel your flight within those 24 hours only.
How long does it take Air France to process a refund?
If you have applied for a refund then it will take at least seven to twenty working days for your refund to start reflecting in your account. The processing time of your refund is dependent on the mode of payment you chose while paying for your flight.
Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.