How Do I Cancel My Flight With Turkish Airlines?
Have your tickets booked with Turkish Airlines but have to cancel it for some unwanted reasons? Well, need not worry as Turkish Airlines got your back. Turkish Airlines has a specific cancellation and refund policy to offer its passengers comfort while canceling their tickets. For this, you only need a complete understanding of the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy. In this article, you will learn about all the methods to cancel your Turkish Airlines bookings and the conditions necessary to get a refund.
How to cancel your bookings at Turkish Airlines?
It is quite simple to cancel your flights at Turkish Airlines. The airlines offer several methods through which you can cancel your flight reservations with great ease. Below are the ways by which you can cancel your flight bookings at Turkish Airlines.
- Through official website or app
- Via customer service numbers
- By visiting the Airport counters or Ticketing offices
Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy Through The Official Website?
How do I cancel my flight with Turkish Airlines? If this query arises in your mind, then you are not alone. Things happen that force us to cancel our scheduled plans and trips. However, with the Turkish Airlines online portal, you can do this in a few minutes. Below are the steps to cancel your flights through online mode:
- First of all, visit the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- When the homepage appears, head towards the 'My Bookings' or 'My Trips' section.
- You will see the multitude of all your existing bookings. Select the one you want to cancel.
- Now, enter your booking ID or flight confirmation number along with the last name of the traveler.
- When you finish filling in all the details, click on the 'Cancel' option.
You will get all the cancellation details on your registered email ID or phone number.
You can also follow the same procedure on the mobile application of Turkish Airlines to cancel your flight bookings.
How to cancel your flight tickets by phone?
Canceling flights by phone is very simple. You just need to dial the Turkish Airlines customer service numbers and ask them to cancel your flights. Here are the steps to cancel your flights:
- Open the Turkish Airlines website and head towards the 'Contact Us' section.
- Search for the 'Call Us' option.
- You will find all the customer service numbers at Turkish Airlines.
- Dial a preferred number, follow the instructions, and wait for a while till a representative connects with you.
You can ask the customer representative to cancel your bookings and request a refund according to the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy.
How to cancel tickets on Airport counters or ticketing offices?
You can also visit Turkish airlines' local ticket offices or airport counters to cancel your tickets. A customer representative will help you with all the procedures there.
Turkish Airlines 24-hours cancellation policy
Turkish Airlines offers a full refund to the passengers who cancel their flights within 24 hours of the reservations. According to the policy,
- If you cancel your reservations within 24 hours of procurement, you are eligible for a full refund.
- You need to make a payment seven days before the departure of your flight to ask for a refund.
- According to specific tickets, conditions, and timings, the airlines can impose a cancellation fee on your tickets.
- For Non-refundable tickets, you can not get any refund for the tickets you cancel, no matter when you do it.
Through the above methods and information, you can resolve your 'How do I cancel my flight with Turkish Airlines?' query.
FAQs For Turkish Airlines Cancelled Flights:
- If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of purchasing, then you do not have to bear any kind of charges
- If you are a premium member of the airlines, then you can cancel the ticket 1 hour before departure without paying.
In no show condition, a passenger fails to board the flight and that without letting the airline know about it. Most of the people try to cancel the ticket at the last moment, but the airline refuses the cancellation. It is because of the no-show.
No matter what, if you did not cancel the ticket before the departure, then you will no more eligible to cancel it. So always cancel the tickets 2 to 3 hours before, and get the quick refunds.
Turkish airlines provide all kinds of support which make the person’s journey amazing. Numerous times, the passenger is not aware of the online process or has less technical skills. To meet their expectations, one can cancel the ticket with a live person.
All here you need to connect with the live person through a number or live chat. Here you have to provide the booking information, like the tickets’ number and the number of passengers. They will do the rest of the proces
Turkish Airlines Cancellation policies allow the customer to cancel the ticket without paying any charges. Here are some points that you should know before canceling the tickets so that you can avoid any kind of charges.
If you purchased your ticket by credit card, the refund amount will be credited to the credit card issuer within 7 business days of your request. If you purchased your ticket by check or cash: The amount will be refunded within 20 business days after your request. You should call Turkish Airlines for a refund.
If you're planning to travel to Turkey, here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the Covid-19 pandemic. Passengers arriving to Turkey from abroad are required to have taken a PCR test with a negative result with the sample given within 72 hours prior to their scheduled flight departure. If our passengers show illness symptoms and their fever is above 38°C, they may not be permitted to board to our flights.