How do I cancel my Jetstar flight?
Cancellations are easy if you have a Jetstar reservation. People can contact the reservations department at the airline to get help with their bookings and cancellations. People can cancel their flights online at www.Jetstar.com by accessing the manage booking tab. Let us consider a few questions that are going to help contemplate Jetstar cancellations.
Jetstar Cancellation Policy
Passengers can go ahead with Jetstar cancellations by visiting the official website where they are able to perform the online cancellation steps for their Jetstar flights. Here is a step-by-step guide that one can refer to in order to cancel their flight bookings at Jetstar.
- People can cancel their flight bookings by visiting the official Jetstar website www.jetstar.com.
- Once you are on the homepage, people need to select the ‘Manage my booking’ option.
- Next, people need to enter the required details such as their last name and booking reference number. Submit this to access your Jetstar booking.
- Select the reservation you wish to change or cancel and select the ‘cancel flight’ option.
- Next, people need to proceed to the payments page. Complete payment and receive a cancellation confirmation code on your email address.
How do I get a refund from Jetstar?
Passengers can get refunds for the cancelled flight via the below-mentioned ways:
- Access the refund request form on Jetstar. Visit www.Jetstar.com.
- Get in touch with the customer support team at Jetstar for refunds for the cancelled flight booking.
People can get instant refunds for Jetstar and there is a refund processing fee charged by the airline as per the Jetstar airways refund policy. This may cost AUD 25 per ticket, per person.
Here is a step-by-step guide that one can access in order to get refunds for their flight bookings.
- Passengers need to visit the official Jetstar website where they need to select the Refunds and cancellation option.
- Select the ‘Refunds’ option on the page.
- You can find the refund request form option.
- Fill in the details on the refund request form such as your booking id number along with the cancellation confirmation code for your canceled flight reservation.
- Submit the duly filled form to get timely refunds for your flight.
- A refund reference number is auto-generated that can be used by the passenger to enquire about refund status.
How long does it take to get a refund from Jetstar?
People may have to wait for 7 or more working days for the amount to reflect in the original payment source used at the time of reservations at Jetstar.
One can also connect with Jetstar's reservations department to know their flight reservation's return status.
Can I cancel my flight due to COVID?
Free cancellations are applicable on flights canceled due to COVID. One can cancel their flight reservation by referring to the official website. It is also mandatory to refer to the Jetstar cancellation policy in order to proceed with smooth cancellations.
The key pointers of the Jetstar airways cancellation policy are as follows:
- Jetstar offers a 24 hours cancellation policy. This allows passengers a scope to cancel their flight booking within 24 hours for free (without any additional cancellation charge).
- People need to pay a cancellation charge after the passage of a 24 hour window.
- Jetstar offers credit vouchers for booking cancelled because of COVID.
- Cash refunds and free cancellation is also applicable on flights affected because of COVID 19.
- Jetstar charges AUD 60 to 125 depending on the flight fare and the tie of cancellation from the date of issue (flight ticket).