How do I Change my Name on a Brussels Airlines Ticket?
With years, air travel has become quite an important mode of transportation. As compared to the earlier times, more and more people prefer to travel via plane. Air travel also provides more convenience and more comfort than other modes of transport. One can travel from one place to another with utmost ease while travelling via plane.
Airlines have also been making it easier for people to enjoy their air travel with as much comfort and flexibility they could. Airlines offer customer-friendly policies to their customers and provide them flight discounts from time to time to make their air journey affordable.
One of the airlines that have been working towards the travel satisfaction of its customers is Brussels Airlines. This airline as compared to other airlines is quite flexible with its policies. So, if you ever want to cancel your flight, or change your flight, then you can do it easily. However, if you are wondering, can I change my Brussels Airlines? You can also make some changes in your name on your Brussels Airlines ticket. Continue reading to know the entire name change policy of Brussels Airlines.
Name change policy of Brussels Airlines-
- With Brussels Airlines, you cannot change your name, you can only make changes in your name like the spelling correction.
- So, when you book a flight, do make sure that you fill in the correct name as is on your ID Card or passport.
- Also, the changes in the spelling of your name cannot be made online, you will have to call the service center of Brussels Airlines, or the travel agency you have booked the flight with.
- A service charge of 25 EUR will also be applicable.
So, as per the Brussels Airlines name correction policy, only the spelling of the passenger’s name be corrected, the entire name cannot be changed.
Steps to change a flight on Brussels Airlines-
- Go to the official website of Brussels Airlines.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Manage my travel”.
- Enter the details asked in the required fields.
- Click on the “Enter” button.
- Click on the booking you wish to change.
- Then click on the option of “Change”.
- You will have to pay for any fare difference if any.
- A confirmation will be sent to you regarding your flight change.
Brussels Airlines Customer Care-
If you are dealing with any problem regarding the operations of Brussels Airlines, then you can contact the customer service of Brussels Airlines.
- Go to Brussels Airlines website.
- Scroll down to reach the bottom of the page.
- Click on the option of “Contact us”.
- After reaching the contact us page, you will get a number of options to get help from Brussels Airlines.
- You can choose the topic you want to get online help on.
- You can call on the helpline number provided there to help you.
So, you can choose any of the ways to contact the customer service to get help on any topic related to Brussels Airlines. You can also get additional information about the Brussels Airlines name change policy from the customer support team of Brussels Airlines.