How Do I Change My Name on Egyptair?
Your flight ticket shows the wrong name while you make your reservation with Egyptair, perhaps you make a minor spelling mistake, you got married, or change your maiden name, or someone else is flying in your stead. So if you want to change your name, airlines have various name change policies and charges for the procedure. So, don’t panic! Simply follow the below steps:
What To Do To Change My Name on The Flight Tickets?
- Check the conditions: read the print of your booking confirmation or visit the Egyptair website to check out the fare conditions that permits name change.
- Verify costs/fees: you have to find out the charges section of the airline and the terms and conditions on the airline website and go to the name change on the web.
- Contact customer service: once you know about the conditions and the charges, you need to get in touch with the customer service. Keep in mind that you will have to make your request with the airline that sold your flight ticket. But the airline customer service cannot view and alter the booking, therefore, in case of a reservation made with the travel agent, contact them and not the airline. Or if you reserve your seat with Egyptair directly, you can call their customer service team. You may have to answer some of the questions to verify your identity.
- Explain them clearly: the customer service representative can only help you if you provide them the correct information, you will have to tell them your name as per your passport and explain to them how it differs from the name on your ticket.
- Confirm your name change and the new name: after you and the airline customer service representative have agreed on the name change, it is important that you have to provide your name with the correct spelling.
- Check your new flight ticket: when you successfully get the new ticket, it's better to check your name on your travel ID and on your flight ticket match. You can also double check all the other information.
How can I change the name on my flight tickets?
If you are still thinking about How Can I Change the name on my Flight Ticket? To change the name on your flight ticket you should always contact the Egyptair customer service or the travel agent. This is because every airline has different charges for name change, the three letter mistake can be undertaken without any charges. To request a name change on your flight please call on the customer service contact number at any time from 8AM TO 8PM.
Can I change the name on my boarding pass?
If you have made a minor mistake on your boarding pass, and you may be wondering about Can I change the name on my boarding pass? Yes, you can change your name on your boarding pass, but the airline will normally charge you some amount of fee to do so. Some airlines allow the passenger to change their name on their boarding pass due to spelling mistakes but they don’t allow transfer of the flight ticket to someone else. These changes may be limited to only 1-2 characters. But some airlines may not allow you to make changes at all.
If you want to change your name you can contact the airline customer service team who will be able to help you and go through the charges and let you know how much it will charge you to change your name on your flight ticket.