How do I check the status of my Copa refund?
Copa Airlines, a 3-star certified airline, is highly popular because of its impressive services and facilities that it caters to travelers. Travelers find Copa very customer-friendly because it allows them to make changes and manage their booking effortlessly.
If you have canceled your Copa flight and need to know how do I check the status of my Copa refund? Generally, the airline provides a refund 20 working days within the refund request acceptance from the airline.
Steps to request a refund status at Copa Airlines
Follow the given steps if you wish to get instant status about your flight’s refund:
- Visit the official Copa Airlines website using the search engine you prefer.
- On the homepage, you can find the Contact Us option at the end; click on it.
- Click on the Refunds link from the next page, and the airline will take you to a new page.
- You can find two options to choose from, but you need to choose the second option with Apply For a Refund written on it.
- You will get the Complete the Refund Status Form link; click on it.
- Next, you will see the form to request the status check of the refund.
- Fill in the form by required details-
- Your email address, choose a contact reason, reservation code, the number of tickets in the reservation, purchase country, first and last name of the passenger, country code, phone number, select the mean of your ticket purchase, choose a payment method. Lastly, you need to provide some required documents and other attachments.
After you fill in all the details, click on the submit option.
After submitting the refund status check form, you will receive all the important information regarding your Copa Airlines flight refund status. Also, the airline recalculates the refund amount based on the Copa Airlines refund policy applied at the time of initial booking.
Refund terms and conditions at Copa Airlines
Try to abide by the terms and conditions put forth by the airline if you wish to get a full refund or at least a partial refund on your canceled flight:
- Copa Airlines provides refunds to tickets that qualify fully with the terms and conditions set across while booking.
- If you have requested an optional in-flight service, it remains non-refundable unless and until the terms and conditions state otherwise.
- The refund amount you receive from Copa Airlines depends on the fare and charges rules applied at booking.
- If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket for your flight, then you can not cancel it and get a refund. You can use its credit to book a new ticket, but it must be in the name of the same passenger as the previous one.
If the traveler has already used the ticket, then they are not eligible to request a refund. If you have only partially used the ticket, then the refund depends on the fare rules and regulations applied at booking. However, if you have any trouble, you can contact the ever-accessible Copa airlines customer support number to get an immediate solution.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,