How do I contact AirAsia Philippines?
Philippines AirAsia provides several contact channels to get in touch with the airline. Whether it's about booking, wanting to know the flight status or thinking about sharing feedback, you can get in touch with the airline anytime. Given below are several contact options that air Asia provides; you can opt for these options by visiting the customer support page of the airline online.
Several ways to contact AirAsia Philippines customer service
- Phone call
- Chat support
- Contact via email
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Contact Via Social Media
- Mailing address
How do I talk to AirAsia customer services?
Here are several contact options that you can use to talk to AirAsia customer service. If you doubt where to access these options, visit the customer support page of the airline on its website.
If you need help, you can chat with the airline anytime. It is one of the quickest ways to reach out to the airline. To contact Airasia via chat, you can use either the chat option available on the website or WhatsApp.
The email option is used mainly to share any feedback, concern, complaint, etc. Whenever you need to share any thoughts with the airline, you can opt for the email option.
You can send mail to the airline if you wish to share any letter, complaint copy, etc.
If you need to share any instant help, you can contact the airline directly over the phone call. The support team of the airline is always ready to deal with your issues and needs.
AirAsia is available on almost every social media platform. So if you have any questions or queries, you can always send a direct message to the airline anytime on its social media platform.
How do I contact AirAsia by Phone?
For any instant help, you can always contact the airline via phone. Here is the detailed step-by-step information below for your reference.
- Dial the AirAsia customer service number on the mobile; you can get the number by visiting the help and support page of the airline online
- You can choose the language, and the follow the IVR instructions
- If you need to book your flight, go ahead with the reservation option connect to the reservation department
- Select the option that leads you to Live agent and wait
- In a few minutes, you can get to hear the voice of a live agent, with whom you can clear your doubts and issues
How do I email Air Asia?
You can follow the procedure below to contact the airline by email.
- At first, go to the help and support page of the airline and locate the email address, and copy it
- Meanwhile, open your email account and click on compose/new, create an email button
- Paste the email address you copied in the 'To' section, create the body and mention the subject
- After completing your email, you can click on the send button
Is AirAsia live chat 24 hours?
Yes, AVA(Chatbot of AirAsia) is available 24 hours daily to assist with your questions and queries. If you don't get a satisfactory answer, you can ask the AVA to direct you to the live agent.
To access Chat support, you can visit the customer support page of the airline online and click on the chat icon at the bottom right of the page.