How do I get a refund from Iberia?
Iberia Airlines is considered the best when it comes to serving its passengers and fulfilling their desires. Iberia airlines provide a great facility to its passengers when it comes to postponing or canceling a flight due to any unforeseen reason. If you are dealing with the same trouble, you might be aware of the Iberia airlines cancelation and refund policy along with the other related information discussed below.
Iberia cancellations policy
A passenger who does not wish to travel anymore on their scheduled flight date can initiate a cancelation process by visiting the official Iberia airline website or contacting the customer service team. However, the passenger must be aware of the cancellation process, which is given below:
- A cancelation fee is charged on the bookings that are withdrawn after the 24 hours risk-free period as per the policy of Iberia airlines.
- No cancelations are allowed once the flight has been departed from its origin.
- The cancelation of your Iberia flight can be done through the official webpage or the customer service executive of Iberia Airlines.
- Canceling a non-refundable flight will only provide you with travel credits.
- The cancelation charges of Iberia airlines depend on certain parameters such as time of cancelation, time left in departure, ticket condition and type of cabin, etc.
Iberia refund policy
- As per the 24-hour risk-free period of Iberia airlines, passengers can cancel their booking and claim the full refund if they do it within 24 hours of making a reservation.
- A cancelation fee will be imposed on the bookings that are withdrawn after the grace period is over of your Iberia airlines ticket.
- The refunds are transferred within 7 to 10 days as per your eligibility criteria in the original payment mode.
- All the refunds of your canceled Iberia airline flight depend on your ticket condition, time of cancelation, route, and cabin.
- No refunds are provided for the non-refundable flight cancelation. However, passengers can get the refund in travel credits for the same amount, which is redeemable on your next booking and are valid for a year.
You can get the refund of your flight immediately after canceling a reservation, but in case you haven't got it, then you can initiate a request by filling out the refund form online. The refund form is available on the official website of Iberia airlines.
How long does it take to get a refund from Iberia airlines?
The usual waiting time for all the refunds is 7 to 10 days. Since the refund has to get through many phases, it has to be approved by the authorized person at Iberia airlines. The refund amount depends on your ticket condition and type, and then it is transferred to the original payment mode.
Is Iberia refunding Cancelled flights?
Yes, if you cancel your flight within the active span of time, you can get a refund from Iberia airlines, depending on your ticket condition and type. In case the flight has been canceled by Iberia airlines officials due to an emergency occurrence, you can get a refund and compensation for the same. You need to contact the customer service agent of Iberia airlines and tell them about your situation to get proper assistance.
Iberia customer service
If you are struggling with your Iberia airlines reservation, refund, or cancelation, you might want to connect with the customer service team. You need to open the official Iberia airlines webpage and visit the contact us section; the options you will get there are:
- Phone call
- Live chat support
- Contact form
- Social media platforms
Please select any one of them to speak directly with the Iberia executive in no time.
Iberia Official Phone Number
- Dial 1-800-772-4642. (english) 8:00 - 24:00 Lt. Monday to Sunday.
- Dial 1800 772 4642. (spanish and english) 8:00- 24:00 Lt. Monday to Sunday.
- Please write your Iberia Plus number in the subject of your e-mail. Requests will only be attended if written in Spanish or English.
- 800 772 4642.