How do I get a refund from Vistara?
If you are stuck with the new plans, you can cancel the flight and get a refund from Vistara anytime. Here you can choose any of the options below to make your request.
Via Official website
- Visit the airline's official website and then locate the Manage booking section.
- You can access your trip details by entering your confirmation number and last name.
- Select the booking you wish to cancel and get a refund
- Now click on the cancel/refund options
- Provide your reason for cancellation, and then you can follow the instructions.
- After you cancel the flight, you can submit the refund request form simultaneously.
- The airline reviews your ticket types and provides the refund to your original payment mode.
- Using the mobile app, you can log in to your Vistara account under the manage booking section.
- You have to provide all the details to access your bookings'.
- Select the booking, cancel the flight ticket and apply for the refund simultaneously.
- The airline takes 7-10 business days to process your refund.
Calling contact center
You can also call the contact center and request them cancel your flight and provide a refund instead.
Vistara ticket offices
If you want to apply for the refund manually, you can visit the Vistara airline's ticket office and make your request to cancel the flight and provide a refund.
If you book a flight from a third-party or travel agency, you can ask for a refund directly from your travel agent.
Are Vistara flights refundable?
Yes, Vistara flights are refundable. If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of making a reservation, you can get a full refund without any deductions. If you follow the 24-hour rule, every ticket is refundable.
If you cancel a flight after 24 hour, only refundable tickets are eligible for a refund. You don't get any refund for non-refundable tickets.
However, if your flight is canceled by the airline, you can ask for a full refund no matter what ticket type you hold.
How much money is refunded on the cancellation of flight ticket Vistara?
The refund amount depends on cancellation time, fare type, destination, route, etc.
As per the 24-hour refund policy of the airline, you are eligible to get a full refund if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking and the scheduled departure day is after seven days.
After 24 hours, if you cancel a refundable flight ticket, you need to pay the cancellation fee from your ticket value, and the remaining you get as a refund. There is no refund applicable in case you have a non-refundable ticket.
You also get a full refund if your flight is cancelled due to some uncertain conditions or delayed for more than around 3-5 hours.
How do I cancel my flight on Vistara app?
To cancel the flight on the Vistara app, here you can follow the quick information below.
- Open the Vistara mobile app on your phone.
- Login to your account using your Vistara credentials, or you can also enter as a guest.
- Now click on the manage booking section.
- Enter your PNR number and last name click on retrieve booking.
- In case you are a club member, you can view your trips by clicking Find my trip.
- Now select the booking you wish to cancel, click on the cancel option.
- Provide the reason for cancellation, and if applicable, you can apply for the refund by the same time.
How do I reschedule my Vistara flight?
If you book your flight from authorised sources, you can reschedule the flight online or call the contact center. Speak to the travel agent directly to reschedule your flight for the third booking.
- Let's check out the procedure below to reschedule your flight
- Go to the website or mobile app of the airlines.
- Locate the manage booking section to retrieve your booking
- You can select the ticket; you have to reschedule
- Then clicks on the rebooking option,
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the rebooking procedure.
You can rebook the flight anytime by going through the instructions above. Moreover, you can also speak to Vistara customer service if you get stuck at any point or need additional information.