How Ho i Get My Boarding Pass From Expedia?
Expedia is a travel shopping company in America and provides impressive flight and hotel booking deals. With Expedia available online, it is now possible to compare and match the booking rates and choose a flight, hotel, or package deal that suits your itinerary and budget the best! If you booked a flight using the Expedia website but do not know how do I get my boarding pass from Expedia, this article can help you out efficiently!
Methods to get a boarding pass from Expedia.
To get a boarding pass for your flight, you can choose any of the two methods-
- You need to open the official website of Expedia using your preferred search engine.
- Once you visit the website, you can see the Support option in the menu bar to get a new page.
- In the customer service section that appears to your left, you must select the Flights option to get a drop-down menu.
- From the menu, proceed by clicking on the Check-In link.
- Now, you must select your chosen airline from the several airline options; click on the Start Check-In button after selecting the airline’s name.
- As you click on the check-in button, you get redirected to the airline’s check-in form page to fill in your credentials.
- Now, provide details like the destination you are traveling from. Next, you need to select an option to find your reservation- Confirmation Code, E-ticket number, Mileage Plan Number, and Credit Card.
- Select an available option and provide the required credential before you click on the Continue button.
- Next, you get the details of your reservations; review the details and proceed further by clicking on the Check-In button.
- Choose a seat as per the availability, add additional services if you want any, or you can also choose a preferred seat by paying for it.
- If you have selected any additional service, you can see the payment page appear on the screen.
- Provide payment credentials when prompted and pay for the services.
- Once the transaction is completed, you can print your boarding pass or save it as an e-ticket to show at the time of boarding.
These are the steps to follow if you are checking in online using the Expedia website. However, if you can not print a boarding pass online, you can try checking in at the airport
If you are wondering, “what are the two ways to obtain a boarding pass?” well, the second option is via airport check-in-
- You can check-in at the airport (1(805) 626-7010) on your own using the physical kiosk available at the airport. Provide the ticket details, select a seat and print your boarding pass efficiently.
- You can also take help from the staff members present at the airport to print a boarding pass for your flight. You must carry a valid government-approved photo ID and the flight details ready beforehand so that you do not face any rush.
Expedia provides a seamless experience to its users- from helping them grab the best deals to proceeding with the individual check-ins. However, feel free to use the Expedia phone number, which is available 24*7, if you feel stuck somewhere to devour your queries in real-time!