How do I Raise a Request for a Wheelchair on Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines ensures that you get a smooth or enjoyable experience to work and a comfortable journey and get very relaxing services. At times there are few disabled customers that have boarded a flight for safety and security concerns the Southwest airlines do provide you a wheelchair once you board a flight. At times traveling will be expensive; it's even more challenging once you have a disability. The ways mentioned below will guide How do I request a wheelchair on Southwest Airlines and your answers to all your queries by simply following the proper procedure of Southwest airlines and making sure you raise a request in the appropriate mode through which you can quickly get connected and do vail their services.
Herein, the steps are mentioned through which you can easily make a reservation with Southwest Airlines.
- First and foremost, do visit the official site of Southwest Airlines.
- Do select the Flight options wherein do mention your PNR number as well as your last name.
- Scroll down the screen wherein you will find an option that says add extra options.
- Once you put in your PNR number, your flight will be available, or your e-ticket will be available right before you.
- Do choose a unique assistance option wherein you will find a different set of options such as a wheelchair and other options.
- Select the wheelchair and other options which are convenient to you. Do click on the submit.
- Then the payment option will be available right in front of you. Do make a payment then and there, and the Southwest Airlines disability forum provides you the aid you require, and by simply login to their account, you can easily avail of their services.
- Once you make a payment, you get the official mail from Southwest airlines stating that your payment is acknowledged. You do get the additional ticket that will be provided to you on your registered email id through which you can quickly get the queries to your answers.
- Once all the procedures are completed, you can easily mail stating that your payment is acknowledged, and you get wheelchair assistance once you board the flight.
The passenger has another option if you are physically impaired and can download your form. You can quickly fill the form available on the site through which you can quickly raise a request for the wheelchair and provide valid reasons.
Other Options Through Which You Can Easily Raise a Request for Wheelchair Assistance.
- Customer Service Care - The customer service of southwest airlines does provide you with wheelchair assistance by simply making a call to them and do ensure you get the best services.
- Social Media Forums - Do log in to your Twitter account, write down your request, quickly raise a request for wheelchair access, and submit your request will be accepted and presented soon.
- Facebook is another forum through which you can quickly raise a request for a wheelchair. Do search for the southwest airline' Facebook account. Click on the send message and do raise a request for the wheelchair and send across the news.
The ways mentioned above will guide you. How do I add a wheelchair to my Southwest flight and get the proper assistance you need from them.