How do I Rebook A Cancelled Flight American Airlines
American Airlines offers several services that make traveling easy and hassle-free. The airline provides you the option to cancel your booking anytime from anywhere. In case you find a change in your planned trip on American Airlines, you can cancel your flight and if your flight is eligible you can rebook it later. The airline gives you such a facility to rebook your bookings on American Airlines.
In case you have canceled your flight booking on American Airlines and wonder how do I rebook a cancelled flight American Airlines, you shouldn't worry about it. As you can do that by going to the airline's website. Aside from this, before rebooking a flight, you need to know some information and to help you with this here is some information. Go through it.
What Is Required For American Airlines Cancelled Flight Rebooking?
Once you cancel your flight, you can rebook it by making a phone call at the customer service phone number. Also, when you call reservation support, you must have:
- The six-character confirmation number; also called the Record Locator.
- Your American Airlines flight ticket number.
In case you wonder where to find the ticket number, you can get it from:
- The cancellation email that you receive after canceling a flight reservation.
- The confirmation email that you receive when you purchased the ticket, you need to go to the Receipt section to find it.
- Your credit card statement, the flight booking number can be found next to the amount charged.
- You receive the receipt from the airport or city ticket office; it will be at the bottom in the middle of the ticket.
Usually, the American Airlines flight ticket consists of a thirteen-digit number that starts with "001". Moreover, you must consider the fact that for add-ons such as upgrades, seats, and bags, there are separate ticket numbers.
How to Rebook a Canceled Flight on American Airlines?
When you cancel a flight booking on American Airlines, you can rebook it later by going to its website. And if you are thinking about how do I rebook a cancelled flight American Airlines, the procedure of rebooking on American Airlines is quite simple and you can do that by following the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, you need to go to the website of American Airlines.
- Once you open the homepage, you need to choose the My Trips section.
- Next, you are required to enter the first name, last name, and booking reference.
- Once you enter the details, you have to click the Find Reservation option.
- In this way, you can see the Manage Booking page. There you can find the rebook option, click on it.
- After that, you are required to enter the destinations for departure and arrival.
- Also, provide the dates on which you want to travel with American Airlines flight reservations.
- Further, enter the number of passengers and find flight availability.
- Once you choose a flight, you can proceed to the passenger detail page, provide the information.
- Lastly, on the payment page, if required, you need to complete the payment to purchase a ticket.
This is how you can rebook your flight ticket on American Airlines without seeing any hassle. And if you face any problem, contact the customer service team.
Book Your Flight Ticket on American Airlines after Cancellation Instantly
With the above information, you will be able to rebook your canceled flight. Also, you will no longer worry about how do I rebook a cancelled flight American Airlines. On the off chance, things go south and you need assistance, you should worry about it. The customer service team is available 24*7 to provide you all information and makes a reservation on your behalf. All you need is to dial the American Airlines customer service phone number. So, make a phone to get in touch with the expert and rebook tickets without any delay.