How Do I Rebook A Cancelled Flight On Brussels Airlines?
Got your flight cancelled on Brussels Airlines? And now do you wish to rebook it? Well the airline does lets you rebook your flight without any hassle. However, it is also highly recommended to know about the airline’s rebooking policy. Besides, Brussels Airlines has also got one of the best cancellations policies that can help you with your rebooking on the airline. Hence, read further to learn about the airline’s flight rebooking guidelines, cancellation policy and the online rebooking process.
Important Guidelines to know before rebooking flights on Brussels Airlines
As per the brussels airlines rebooking guidelines, one can rebook their flight tickets if they’re booked until 31 July 2021. Also, the rebooking is applicable for the following:
- All refundable and non-refundable fares.
- All tickets that are unused or travel vouchers
- Flight to all the destinations.
- Involuntary changes as passenger’s flight was cancelled on Brussels Airlines.
- Both past and new Brussels Airlines bookings.
- Any voluntary changes if the passenger decides to change their travel plans.
- In addition, Brussels Airlines lets you rebook your flight tickets that have been booked until 31 August 2021. These flight tickets can be rebooked for a new travel date starting on or before 31 July 2022.
- In the event, if you have booked Brussels Airlines flight tickets via an (online) travel agency, then you’ll need to contact them directly for taking care of your rebooking.
- If your travel date is on or after 1 September 2021, then you can choose a new travel dates within 12 months from the date of purchase of your original ticket.
Moreover, if you wish to know about the brussels airlines rebooking guidelines, then you can also reach out to the airline’s customer services and get better assistance. Now, have a look at the important cancellations guidelines on Brussels Airlines.
Brussels Airlines Cancellation Policy: Important Pointers
- As per the brussels airlines cancellation policy, the airline lets you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the purchase. With this, you’ll get a full refund and also won’t have to pay the cancelations fee regardless of the fare type.
- If you cancel your bookings after the 24-hours grace period, then you’ll be payable for the Brussels Airlines cancellations fee that will vary from €70-€140 depending upon the fare type and other booking details.
- If your flight has been cancelled due to any major natural or other reasons, then you’ll be either offered a full refund or rebooked on another Brussels Airlines flight travelling on the same day.
How To Rebook Reservations On Brussels Airlines? Steps
- Visit the official website of Brussels Airlines, then find the My Booking tab, and then enter the required booing details (last name & booking reference number).
- Hit the Go To My Booking option to fetch the booking details, and then find the cancelled flight.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to rebook its s per the airline’s rebooking guidelines.
Moreover, if you wish to know more about the rebooking guidelines, cancellations policies, and other info on your brussels airlines reservations, then kindly reach out to the airline’s customer services experts.