How do I Rebook A Cancelled Flight United Airlines?
United Airlines Inc. is an airline company founded in The United States of America. It provides domestic as well as international flights around the world. United Airlines has flights going back and forth from small countries to big destinations carrying millions of active users around the world on a daily basis. The airlines connect all six continents around the world. It is known for its affordable tickets, safety measures, and the luxuries provided by the airlines.
- On united.com, select “My trips” and enter your information.
- Select “Change flight” and then “Edit” to make the following changes: Date of travel or destination. Add a flight.
- Select “Continue” and choose a new flight option.
- Continue through booking to confirm our new flight.
To make ticket booking much easier, United Airlines has a portal where any user can go to book a flight for travel. The UI of the portal is so intuitive that anyone can go easily book a trip without any assistance. Even if there is some need for assistance a customer care executive's number is available on the portal to help flyers out with the United Airlines reservations. The portal provides many features such as searching for flights, tracking all the fly history, coupons based on how much you fly, hotel booking options, festive discounts, and what not! The portal even provides a payment gateway integrated into the portal itself, so the flyer doesn’t have to go to any other place for the payment of the trip. The payment gateway supports all the famous bank's credit and debit card, also support for wallets is also there to make the payment hassle-free!
There may be cases when a flyer may decide to cancel his/her trip, In that case, the portal is designed in such a manner that it will be very easy to cancel a trip before commencing for the same. The process is so seamless and it is very easy too to get the money refunded in the same payment method which a flyer used while making United Airlines reservations. To cancel the trip the flyer just has to login into the portal and click on the Profile button and go to the upcoming trips section, where the flyer can see his/her upcoming trips. From there he/she can easily click on the cancel trip button to cancel the respective trip.
But, what if the situation lets a flyer make fly again? Then in that case also, the portal is equipped with the feature to re-book the canceled trip again!
Steps to Follow For Rebooking The Canceled United Flight
The flyer can easily follow these steps to do the United Airlines rebooking of the flight:-
- - Open your favorite web browser and go to the united airlines portal by typing united.com in the address bar.
- - You'll be landed on the united Airlines page, you have to log in with your account in order to rebook your canceled tickets. Go to the Login option and provide your credentials to log in to your account.
- - Go to the My trips option to see your trips, past or upcoming.
- - Select the cancelled flight’s option to list down all the canceled trips
- - You'll be having future flight credit credited in your account from the last canceled flight, We'll be using that in the new trip booking.
- - Go to the flight search page and book a new trip and when redirected to the payment page select "Use Future Flight Credit", It'll use the credits from the existing canceled flight!
Any flyer can use these steps of United Airlines Rebooking the canceled flight with ease. If he/she finds herself in any problem he/she can refer to the customer care number which is active 24x7 on the portal.