How do I redeem my JetBlue points?
Are you a TrueBlue member? And have earned lots of miles on the airline? But have no idea about how to redeem them? Well, this can be confusing especially when you are a new passenger. However, the airline lets you redeem its miles without any hassle, and enjoy its perks as well. Besides, you can also book your new flight via using miles and earn further miles on the airline.
But there are certain things that you are required to keep in mind before redeeming your JetBlue points. Hence, if you have been wondering How Do I Redeem My Frequent Flyer Miles for a Flight with Jetblue Airlines, then here’s what you need to know.
How Do I Redeem My JetBlue Flyer miles? Things To Keep In Mind
So, you have been a loyal customer of JetBlue Airlines, and also a member of the TrueBlue rewards program. Well, then you are ready to go with redeeming your miles on the airline. But before doing so, you’ll need to keep some pointers in your mind such as follows:
- The miles’ redemption levels may vary on JetBlue Airlines depending upon the airfares. Hence, if the airfare is low on the airline, then the points required to redeem will also be lower. Also, when you are booking JetBlue Vacation packages, then the points for redeeming will only apply to the airfare portion.
- You can also redeem your JetBlue Airlines miles to book its partner airline or the ones that come under the mutual alliance.
- Also, the JetBlue Miles is transferable to partner travelers including friends and family members.
- JetBlue Airlines doesn’t allow its TrueBlue members to redeem their miles for booking extra baggage or unaccompanied minors, and even to purchase inflight drinks.
- One can check their miles and travel alerts regarding the same online on the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
Moreover, if you need any further information on How Do I Redeem My JetBlue Points or important guidelines regarding the same, then feel free to get in touch with the airline’s customer services and talk to the experts.
How Many Points Do You Get For A JetBlue Flight?
As per the airline’s guidelines, TrueBlue members earn 3 points for every dollar they spend on any JetBlue Airlines-operated flight. However, for the Blue Basic fares, members earn one point for every dollar they spend for booking flight tickets.
Can you use points and cash on JetBlue flights?
Steps To Redeem Your Points On JetBlue Airlines
- Visit the JetBlue Airlines official website in your web browser, then get access to your TrueBlue account, and then check out your points.
- Next, search for your preferred JetBlue vacation packages, and then your points should go toward the flight portion, and also you’ll be required to select a different form of payment for hotel and car bookings.
- However, if you are only looking for flights, then simply fill out the destination cities, departure, and return dates along with the number of people.
- Hit the Search Flights to view the available flights, then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your bookings on the airline.
Furthermore, if you have any query regarding How Do I Redeem My Frequent Flyer Miles for a Flight with Jetblue Airlines, then contact the airline’s customer services and get further assistance.
Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.