How do I use a Porter flight credit?
Porter flight credits are used to book a new reservation on Porter.com. Using your porter flight credit on its official website is very simple by following a few steps below. If you don't know, how do I use a Porter flight credit? Follow the procedure below.
Easy steps to use your Porter flight credit
- Select the flight you wish to travel and follow the standard booking procedure.
- On the page' review and Pay,' confirm the selections and proceed with payment. Now in the redeem section, add a credit to your booking.
- If your credit is saved under the original booking confirmation, you must choose the option reservation credit.
- Please enter the confirmation number of the cancelled flight to verify the value of the credit and use it for the new booking.
- You can check the price calculation of your credit on the right side of the screen so that you are aware of the credit amount charged.
- If your Porter flight is cancelled, the credit is stored under the VIPorter account number.
- If you have a VIPorter account number, you must log in before proceeding with the booking.
- As long as your credit will be available on your account, you can see it and select the Account credit option under the redeem section of the payment page.
- When the credit is less than the amount you need, you need to use the alternate form of payment for the balance amount.
You can redeem your porter flight credit using the procedure above. However, you can also contact Porter representatives via Porter Airlines phone number in case you have any issues or are stuck. For the flight credit, you can redeem it only via the official site or by calling the porter representative. It is not valid for any third party booking or travel agency.
How long do you have to use a flight credit?
Flight credits are valid for 12 months online from the original booking date. The booking you made using flight credit must be completed before the expiry of your credit. Besides that, make sure you use your credit within the expiry; else, once it expires, it cannot be extended or converted into cash.
Are Porter Airlines credits transferable?
Yes, Porter credits are transferable, and you can use them multiple times until the full value of the credit is utilised. Besides, if you have more than one porter credit, you can use it in combination for your next booking.
What happens if you don't use all of your flight credit?
Flight credits have a validity of 12 months from the date of issuance. It is mandatory to use the flight credit before expiry and also complete the travel within that time. In case you don't use your flight credit and it is expired, you cannot extend them or exchange them in the form of cash.
Flight credits are valid for one year only, so make sure you use them on time. You can apply your travel credit for new bookings booked via the official site through Porter Airlines customer service. If your flight credit is about to expire, you can use that for airfare, ancillaries, any fee, taxes, and surcharges.