How Far Out Can You Book a Flight on United?
United Airlines is considered America’s major airline because of its incomparable onboard amenities and impressive ground facilities. So, if you wish to experience the meaning of luxury travel for a lifetime, consider booking your ticket with United Airlines. The airline starts its booking portal as early as 330 days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Also, if you need assistance with booking a ticket, you can contact the United customer service phone number, which is always available. But if you want to book a United flight ticket on your own, keep reading the article.
Steps to get a flight reservation at United Airlines
United Airlines allows you to reserve a flight seat 330 days before the scheduled departure, so finding a seat on United Airlines flights is not a challenging task. Follow the given steps to book a ticket on United Airlines in real-time:
- On the homepage of United Airlines, you can get the flight booking form at the front.
- Choose the type of your flight from the given options- Roundtrip or one-way. Also, you can make your booking using the miles option.
- Select your onboarding and deplaning airport location, the number of travelers, the class you wish to travel in, and then click on the Find Flights button.
- Next, the airline presents you with a list of suitable flight options that fit right with the information you provided.
- Select a flight and further mention required details- name, contact information, and other requisite details of booking a flight.
- Follow all the further instructions and head towards the payment option.
- You need to select a payment method, enter the credentials, and pay the applicable charges to book a flight with United Airlines.
Do you not know how far out can you book a flight on United? Well, United Airlines allows you to book a ticket about 330 days prior to boarding. So, now is the best time to plan for your next vacation and reserve a flight with United Airlines!