How long do British Airways take to respond to a complaint?
British Airways remains a popular airline amongst the customers because of its agile and ever-present customer service. The airline is known to have a team of crew members who have unique ideas and suggestions to make your travel experience smoother and worry-free. Sometimes the rush at the customer service line of British Airways remains very high, making it impossible to receive prompt advice from the professionals.
But, do not worry as generally, BA assists within 5-10 minutes if you need to know how long do British Airways take to respond to a complaint? Keep reading the article, and you will get a handful of contact methods to get a live person at British Airways.
British Airlines contact options
British Airways understands that it is nearly impossible to assist by one single mean, which is why the airline has served the following contact options-
- You can contact the British Airways telephone number to get someone to hear your queries, concerns, or suggestions regarding your travel experience.
- You might be able to get a live person within minutes once the service line gets connected.
- But if there is a rush at the British Airways customer center, then you might have to wait for a while until the airline answers your call.
- If you cannot contact British Airways phone number, you can get assistance using the email service of British Airways.
- Email can be the best option for getting assistance if you are not in a hurry and can wait for some days to receive the assistance.
- If you are lucky enough, you might be able to get a quick response over email, but generally, there is high customer traffic that can cause an assistance delay of up to 28 days.
- Are you in a hurry and need prompt assistance? Well, you can use the live chat facility of British Airways, which is available online.
- On the official British Airways website, you can see the Start Chat option given on the right screen.
- The live chat facility of the airline is ever-present, and you can receive an instant response from a live agent of British Airways.
- If you are socially active, then contacting the customer service team of British Airways on their Twitter account is the best option.
- You can get the link to the British Airways Twitter account on the contact page of the airline. The customer service agent of British Airways is always available online to give you unique solutions.
- Follow the link of their Twitter handle, directly message your query or mention them in the comment section to get an immediate response.
If you face any problem with your booking, you can contact the British Airways reservations number. You can select your residing region online on the contact page and instantly get the concerned department's contact number. Also, you can get the operational timing of the British Airways customer service on their official contact page, so choose a contact method that suits you the best and receive apt assistance.