How Much Does it Cost To Fly a Dog on United Airlines?
United Airlines comes in the list of most prominent airlines in the world. It provides a range of services to the customers with various specialized functions. But there are different specific pointers associated with the policies, which we will consider in the detailed description provided below. It is noticed that customers often get confused regarding the procedure to take their pets on board, whether they are dogs, cats, or other animals. In the below-mentioned detailed description, we are going to consider all the things.
Let us look out the travel related rules of pets at United Airlines:
If you are looking for a "United Airlines pet travel policy", then you should look out the pointers which we have provided below:
- If you have booked your ticket for the domestic flights, you should consider that puppies & kittens must be at least two months old. If we talk about International flights, ten puppies & Kittens must be 4 months old due to the criteria of rabies vaccination.
- Dogs or other pets can't travel with unaccompanied minors.
- In case if the passenger wants to aboard an additional pet, they are needed to purchase the extra ticket, and of course, it might lead to charges. They are required to pay the amount of $125 for each way.
- Pts should always remain in the floor space, which is provided at the passenger seat.
- In case if the dog's pet doesn't get fit in the kennel provided for this purpose, you will be required to go for the pet safety program.
- Dogs & the other pets must travel in the same flight with the travel and be responsible for the,
- In case of emergence, like your pet gets seriously ill, one thing that is essential to consider is that an oxygen facility is not available for the pets.
The procedure of booking to fly with a dog or other pets at united airlines:
As we see in the pointers mentioned above, "How much does it cost to fly a dog on United Airlines?" now you should look out theses that are necessary to consider while talking about the pet policies. Go through them effectively:
- In the first step, users are required to visit the airline's official website and tap out the "Login" button to fill in their login credentials(Username & Password).
- Go to the Manage booking tab and enter the relevant information regarding the flight.
- You should also require to provide the pt details like height, weight, and other relevant which is necessary to provide
- After completing the third step, customers are required to select the cabin tab and go for the flight booking.
- Generally, the passengers can take one adult dog or cat with them, and you can get the details of prices in front of the screen.
- After completion of the fifth step, customers can reserve the cabin for their pets.
After reading the detailed guidelines regarding the airline's pet policy, if there are some questions that are needed to ask from the customer, they should go or the "United Airlines customer service" by various modes.