How Much Refund Can I Get if I Cancel My Flight Indigo?
Lately, many airline companies have seen the cancellation of the flight due to many reasons. In some cases, the customer needs to refund the ticket money. Indigo Airlines is one such airline that is helping customers with ticket cancellation in a flexible manner. If you had to cancel your flight with Indigo due to Covid or other reasons, you could apply for a refund. The airline will check your eligibility and provide the refund accordingly. Below are some important questions that come to your mind while canceling the Indigo flight.
How much refund can I get if I cancel my flight Indigo?
If you have to cancel your flight with Indigo and want to know how much money you will get back, you can take the help of this section.
- The amount of your refund money depends on the ticket you have booked and its total fare.
- The customers usually get up to 30%-50% of ticket fare as a refund after deducting the cancellation charges and taxes.
- If you want to change or cancel your booking with Indigo, make the changes 2 hours before the departure of the domestic flight.
- If you are flying with international flights, you need to make the changes before 4 hours of departure.
- In the case of No Show, you will not get any refund from Indigo Airlines.
Will Indigo airlines refund tickets due to Covid?
Yes. You can get a refund from Indigo if you cancel your flight due to Covid. However, you need to keep some points in mind while canceling the Indigo flight due to Covid and requesting a refund.
- You need to show a positive PCR report while canceling the flight due to Covid.
- You can apply for a refund if you have canceled the flight before 2 hours for domestic and 4 hours for international flights departure.
- If someone in your family suffers form Covid, you can request a refund after cancelling the Indigo flight but you need to show some documents as proof to proceed the cancellation.
- If the airline has canceled the flight due to Covid, Plan B will provide you an alternate flight or complete refund as per your choice.
The airline usually provides you a refund within 7-10 working days, but if you have canceled the flight due to Covid, you may have to wait for more to get your refund.
How much money will be refunded on cancellation of air ticket?
If you cancel the Indigo ticket, you will get a refund based on the ticket type you have purchased. Indigo Airlines will provide you the refund after deducting cancellation charges or taxes applicable on the tax. On average, you get a 30%-50% refund on your ticket booking. You have to go to the official website of Indigo to request a refund. You can also contact the customer service of Indigo Airlines for your refund.
How to contact Indigo Airlines?
You can contact the airline using different options given on the official website of Indigo. Once you reach the contact page of the airline, you can choose the following options to get in touch with the live person at Indigo:
- Using phone numbers
- Via Live Chat
- Via Email
You can use any of the above methods and request your refund from a live person at Indigo. You need to provide the ticket information and documents to initiate your refund.
These are some important information you need to know about Indigo refunds. Indigo Airlines initiates the refund in 7 business days of the airline. If you don't get the refund in the given timeframe, you can call Indigo Airlines phone number and ask about the same. You can also request the customer representative to provide you with the refund in time.
Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.