How do I cancel my flight with Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines is one of the most popular airlines that allow passengers to travel to various destinations. The airline has its hub at Vienna International Airport. With 83 fleet size, Austrian Airlines offer great services to passengers spread all over the world. Austrian Airlines serves to 130 destinations in 55 countries in which the airlines provide its domestic and international services to its passengers. When the travel plan changes unexpectedly, the passenger is only worried about the cancellation and refund of the ticket. If the booking is done with Austrian airlines, there is nothing to worry about cancellation cost. The cancellation of a ticket in Austrian Airlines is done according to the cancellation policy of the airline. The simple steps to be followed when a passenger wants to know how to cancel Austrian airlines flight tickets are mentioned below:
Read below for complete information and step by step procedure to cancel your flight ticket with Austrian airlines:
- Sign in to your account +44-203-808-8746
- Click on the customer support link
- Select the trip you want to cancel
- Click the “cancellation” link
- Review cancellation and the refund amount
- Click “Ok”
- The refund amount (if applicable) would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking
Once the cancellation is done, a passenger can raise the refund request by following Austrian airlines cancellation refund policy, which has the following important points:
- The unused part of the ticket can be refunded in the case of refundable tickets. For this, the unused ticket and travel documents need to be submitted.
- The refund request can be raised by filling the form available on the Austrian airlines' website.
- If a passenger has not applied any coupon at the time of booking, then carrier charges, taxes, and fees are refunded.
- If the payment was made using a credit card, it will take up to 7 days to process the request and in case of cash or check, it might go up to 20 business days.
- In case, the airline has canceled the flight, passengers can ask for a refund according to Austrian airline flight cancellation compensation.
Edit 1. Austrian Airlines Gives Notifications To Its passengers of known delays, cancellations, and diversions.
:- Unwavering quality is critical to our clients. It's essential to us, as well. At the Austrian Airlines' Group, we are focused on working our carriers on schedule, and we have various activities set up to improve our on-time execution.
:- Austrian Airlines allow canceling your ticket within 24 hours.
To know more about the airline, passengers can contact the reservations department of Austrian airlines. The details for contacting the support are provided on Austrian airlines’ official website. You can cancel your ticket(s) by calling the customer support helpline number 24/7.
Austrian Airlines Destinations
- Germany- Berlin, Cologne/Bonn, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Leipzig/Halle, Munich, Stuttgart
- United States - Chicago, Miami, New York City, Newark, Washington D.C
- The United Kingdom- London Heathrow, Manchester
- Austria- Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Linz, Salzburg
- People's Republic of China- Beijing, Shanghai
Austrian Airlines Refund Policy
Did you dropped the plan to take a trip ?? then you would be happy to know that the amount you paid will be reimbursed to you. So no need to worry anymore and avoid the fear of losing money. All the refund policies are designed in the interest of the passengers.
This amount varies with the fare you have chosen and the reason for cancellation. So here find all the basic Austrian airline's refund policy.
Follow the simple Austrian refund policy:
- Ticket refund depends upon the booking tariff and the fare provision as well.
- For the refund of the money, passengers are required to submit the unused ticket and travel documents. Passenger can raise the refund request by filling the form available on the official website of Austrian airlines.
- In case If the passenger applied or make use of any coupon at the time of booking, then the number of carrier charges, taxes, and fees will be refunded.
- If the Passenger made the payment by using a credit card, then it will take up to 7 days to complete the request and in case if you paid cash or check, it might take up to 20 business days.
- In case, if the airline has canceled the flight booking due to some unavoidable reasons, passengers can ask for the refund according to Austrian airline flight cancellation compensation.
Besides, above all the points, if you are looking for further assistance, you can call directly on their support number to get the immediate feedback or response for Austrian airlines refund policy COVID 19.