How To Cancel Saudi Airlines Flight Ticket?
If you booked a Saudi airline flight ticket by Saudia office or through Saudi Arabian airline website and want to cancel the ticket, you should cancel the ticket before 24 hours of travel to escape the penalty. You can also contact the Saudi Airlines Contact Number for the same or any other issue.
Follow these steps to Cancel the Saudi airline's ticket:
- Visit Saudia website on the home page you will find the “Manage My Booking” tab, click on it.
- Find retrieve your booking.
- Then click the “Cancel Your Booking” button.
- If the PNR number showing not registered or any other issue call the customer support or toll-free number via Saudi Airlines Reservations phone number.
Tickets canceled are eligible for refund process only if you had done payment by SPAN, internet banking, Cheque, or Visa card.
If you are registered on Alursan, then you should call on Saudi Airlines Cancellation policy number or follow the steps:
- On the Saudi airline website, go to “Alfursan members”.
- You will see “MY TRIPS”
- Select the upcoming trip you want to cancel.
- Then, click on the “Cancel Trip” tab.
- After that, you will be directed to another page which will ask for your ticket number and some basic details fill it and cancel your booking.
For any other issue related to cancellation, baggage, manage to book, check in, ticket price contact Saudi Airlines Reservations number.
How can I cancel my Saudi Airlines ticket?
To refund the paid amount for tickets issued using credit card, booking should be canceled and refunded through SAUDIA website. On the main page, use “Manage Bookings” service, retrieve the booking and then click on “Cancel and Refund” button.