How To Change Passenger Name on Korean Air?
Korean Air is one of the largest airlines in Korea according to its fleet size. It links 156 destinations around the globe and has been in business since 1946. There are a lot of facilities that you can get while traveling on Korean Air.
In this article, we will learn about how you can change the passenger name on the flight ticket if you have misspelled it or you have to transfer it to someone else. If you also want to change your name on Korean Air, you can go through this article and help yourself.
How to change passenger name on Korean air?
If you want to change your name on the ticket, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You need to go to the official website of Korean Air
- You will find the Book option on the top panel
- You will see the ticket change option you need to click on edit
- There you can change your name and other information if you want to modify other details, you can change them too.
- After that, you need to make the payment if there is any change fee
- Complete the process and click on submit option
You will be able to change your name on the ticket.
Korean Air customer services
There are many cases when people complain that they are not able to modify their tickets online. If this is the situation, you can also contact the customer services of Korean Air and ask them to make changes for you. To reach the Korean Air customer support, steps are as follows:
- Head to the official webpage of Korean Air
- Scroll down to the bottom to see the Chat Now option
- Once you click on it, you will get two choices
1.Facebook Messenger Chatbot: in this, you just need to login into your Facebook account and then you will be able to chat with the virtual assistant of Korean Air
2.Kakao Talk Chatbot: In this, you will be able to chat with the virtual agent in the Korean language as well.
- Once you start the conversation, you need to explain what is wrong with your name on the ticket
- After that, you need to spell your name correctly and then ask them to change it
- You will also need to pay the name change fee accordingly and then you can click on done
- You will get the revised ticket in your inbox.
- If you are not satisfied with the Chatbot, you can ask them to connect you with the customer care representative on call
- Enter your calling number and you will get a callback
- Now you can explain your issue to them and ask for the name change
You can also get in touch with them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram and check their pages for new deals and policies.
This is how you can change your name on Korean Air and if you are worried about the Korean air name change fee, you need to read the changed policy of the airline company on the official website. The change fee totally varies on the type of change you made and it is not a fixed value. It will be visible to you once you complete the change process.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,