How to Change Your Flight Date on Kenya Airways?
Packed your baggage to reach your favorite route and suddenly your travel plan has changed you made it via air? Then you must require to change your flight which is one of the best options and an affordable way instead of cancelling a flight ticket. If you made your reservations for flights with Kenya Airways and you are not capable to fly due to any specific reason, then you can change your flight as per the flight change rules. But if you don’t know how do I change my flight date on Kenya Airways or about the flight date change rules, then you should know about the flight change policy before changing your flight ticket date.
Kenya Airways flight date change policy
- Kenya Airways allows its passengers to make any kind of changes in their previous or current reservations within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- You don’t require to pay any kind of change fee if you are changing the flight date within 24 hours of flight booking.
- Kenya Airways charges $100 to $300 for a flight change that depends on the type of flight ticket and the duration of the date change.
- If your Kenya flight has been delayed more than 3 hours, then you are eligible to change a flight without any change fee.
- Flights purchased online at kenyaairways.com are eligible to change online through the Manage Booking option.
How to change a flight date on Kenya Airways?
Wish to change your flight ticket on Kenya Airways for any specific reason? Then you are allowed to do if you are eligible for making changes. Kenya Airways proffer varied simple options for changing a flight and if you want to know about Kenya Airways change flight date process, then you can simply follow the mentioned instructions for understanding the flight change process.
Steps to change Kenya Airways flight date:
- First of all, you can go to the official Kenya Airways website through your computer or phone.
- Now click on the Manage Booking option which is accessible on the main page.
- Now you can easily enter your booking information such as last name, booking number, or E-ticket number.
- After that, you can click on the Go tab to search for your booking.
- Now you need to select your flight and then you can click on the Change flight tab.
- Now search a flight for a particular date when you want to travel and then select a flight from the available flight’s list.
- After that, you have to pay the fare difference or flight date change fee if applicable and then you can follow the on-screen instructions for the flight date changing.
The above-described instructions can help you to know how can I change my flight date on Kenya Airways in a very effective and simple manner. But in case you are still finding difficulties while changing your flight date or you need any other assistance regarding the flight date change, then you have to contact the customer service team at Kenya Airways.