How to get a refund of the Thai Airways flight ticket?
The passengers may get a refund on the flight tickets with Thai Airways listed below as per the Thai Airways Refund Policy levied on the passengers by Thai Airways. The travelers may apply for a refund for the canceled flight tickets.
- The traveler needs to sign in to the website of Thai Airways.
- Then, the passenger needs to click on the manage the booking option wherein the passenger needs to enter the booking reference id along with the last name.
- The passengers may then click on the ticket refund option.
- Under this option, the travelers need to apply for a ticket refund.
- Finally, the passengers may also contact the executives of Thai Airways so as to get appropriate and proper guidance to apply for the refund on the flight tickets.
These are the procedural steps for knowing how can the passengers get a refund on the canceled flight tickets with Thai Airways. The passengers may contact the executives of Thai Airways Contact Number in case they face some kind of issues or any technical glitches while applying for the refund. The refund amount will be credited back into the account. Also, a certain amount of refund fee will be deducted from this.
Limitations on applying for a refund on the canceled flight ticket:
Thai Airways may reject the refund application who are seeking a refund on the booked flight tickets with Thai Airways later than 90 days after the expiry of the e-tickets for refundable e-tickets. The passengers may consult the executives of Thai Airways in case they face some glitches while applying for a refund.