How to upgrade Thai Airways flight tickets?
Whether you decide on to start out your journey on a high note or finish it with an unforgettable one, Upgrade Thai Airways Surcharges for travel in Royal Silk Business or Royal first-class area unit accessible (subject to seats) on most long run flights. Travelers have the choice to upgrade from Economy to Royal Silk Business category or on some routes wherever Royal first-class cabins area unit accessible, Upgrade Thai Airways Surcharges is also accessible from Royal Silk Business category to Royal first class. One-class Standby Upgrades are accessible to a bunch of in style destinations like Krung Thep to Frankfurt on the Main, Munich, Paris, Zurich, Rome, Milan, Brussels, Oslo, city of London.
A Quick Guide On How To Upgrade Thai Airways Flight Online
So what if you are booked in the Thai Airways economy seats? You can still upgrade your current booking to the Thai Airways business class. Business-class offered by Thai airways is pretty amazing and provides excellent comfort options.
Thai Airways also enable its passengers to upgrade their seats on its website. So let’s quickly get to the next section of this article to know more about how to upgrade Thai Airways flight online.
Steps To Upgrade Thai Airways Economy Flight to business class Online:
• Go to the official website of Thai Airways.
• Click on the “My Booking” section.
• Enter your reservation code and last name of the passenger.
• Click on the Find Booking button and then select your booking from the next page.
• Now if you are upgrading your seats via using miles then click the upgrade option.
• Select the business class in the select class option.
• Once you have upgraded your booking, you’ll receive the booking upgrade confirmation notification on your email address.
If you do not have miles in your account then you can also request for “Thai Standby Upgrade” at the helpdesk at the airport. You can handover your economy ticket to the representative and he/she will do the Thai Airways upgrade economy to business for you. You can pay via using cash or card for your flight.
- Standby Upgrade Thai Airways Surcharges cannot be pre-booked and area unit solely accessible purchasable at the landing field arrival counter before every flight sector.
- The standby upgrade surcharges quoted area unit per person, supported native departure town currency. All rates area unit subject to vary.
- Upgrade surcharges area unit applicable to any or all traditional fare sorts, ticketed as a THAI 217 travel document, and reserved for travel on THAI-operated craft with 3 digit flight numbers. They're not applicable to travel business or factor discounted fares, frequent flyer redemption tickets, ZED, barter tickets, or for tickets issued by alternative airlines or interline partners
- Any extra taxes incurred with the upgrade area unit at the expense of the rider. Frequent flyer mileage accumulation relies on the initial fare paid and extra mileage won't apply for the upgraded flight sector.
Looking for Thai Airways cancellation of your ticket visit: