Icelandair Name Change Policy
Make Correction in Your Flight Ticket Name Easily with Icelandair Name Change Policy
A lot of mistaken take place whenever booking a flight ticket and entering an incorrect name is one among those. It is a very common thing among the passengers that always affect their travel plans because it is not allowed to travel with a ticket on that an incorrect name mentioned. In such conditions, every passenger look for the ways to change their name on that ticket with the correct one as most of the airlines provide the facility of name correction and Icelandair is one among those where you can simply change your name on the ticket. Icelandair allows the passengers to correct or change their incorrect name but there are some rules and restrictions prescribed in its name change policy for the passengers.
What is Icelandair Name Change Policy?
Have you just booked your flight ticket with Icelandair to your preferred destination? But entered an incorrect name mistakenly? Then don’t think too much about that as you have an option of name changing which is given by Icelandair. But make sure that you know about the Icelandair name change policy that’s important to consider before making a name change request and if you don’t know about that, then follow the mentioned instructions.
Icelandair name change policy:
- You can’t change the name on your booked flight ticket with a full mistake as you can only correct a misspelled name.
- You are allowed to correct only two or three letters in your name and you can’t change your surname or other things.
- You will be required to pay $30 as a name correction fee for the flight departures from the USA.
- If your flight is departing from other countries, then it will be subjected to the applicable fees as per those markets.
- Passengers are not allowed to name changes or ticket transfers.
How to Change Name on Icelandair Tickets?
Would you like to change your name to Icelandair tickets? Then you may change it online with the help of manage trips option which is provided by Icelandair. With Icelandair name change policy and below steps, you can make correction in the name:
- First of all, go to the official website of Icelandair using a web browser.
- Now you can click on the Manage Booking option.
- After that, you can enter the booking number and last name in the required field.
- Now select your booking and then find the option of name correction.
- You need to check whether you are eligible for a name change or not and if you are, then pay the name change fee as per your route or ticket type.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to change your name on the Icelandair flight ticket.
If you are still not able to change your name on tickets, then contact Icelandair customer service team where you can make instant changes in your incorrect name in a very simple manner. They will take a very quick span of time to resolve such kind of query and by making a phone call, you can approach them to get 24/7 effective assistance.