JetBlue Last Minute Flight Change
Although passengers do take care of every minute details while planning their travel plans, there are times when they might face last-minute changes. This could be a result of any family emergency, medical emergency, or any other unavoidable reason. However, sometimes passengers get stuck while they make last minute changes into their itinerary. And this could be more frustrating to them. But when it comes to JetBlue Airlines, one can easily take benefits of it flight change policy.
If you have been looking for information on the JetBlue last minute flight change, then refer to this article and get to know about the airline’s flight change policy, fee & other useful information.
What is JetBlue Policy in Changing Flights Last Minute?
Flight Change Policy On JetBlue Airlines
Before you make any changes into your JetBlue itinerary, you should know about the airline’s flight change policy. Here’s What is JetBlue policy in Changing flight.
- Passengers are required to make their flight changes on JetBlue Airlines within the 24 hours prior to their original scheduled flight. However, for same-day changes, they must also be confirmed at the departure airport 24 hours before the original JetBlue due departure.
- Passengers can make their JetBlue last-minute flight change via airport kiosk, online, and even by talking the JetBlue Airlines representative prior to the original flight’s scheduled departure.
- The same-day flight change on JetBlue is offered complimentary on the same calendar day in accordance to the passenger’s original scheduled flight. However, the travel must be done on an earlier or later flight on the same day, between the same destination airport/city.
Can I Change My JetBlue Flight For Free? Flight Change Fee
Here are the important things regarding the flight change fee on JetBlue Airlines that you should know about.
- JetBlue Airlines charges its flight change fee depending upon the various factor of the booking itinerary (such as fare type, flight change time and date, etc.) and time of changes when being made. However, a fee of $75 will be charged for making changes at least 60 days before the due scheduled departure of the flight on JetBlue Airlines.
- For JetBlue last minute flight change made via phone, the airline will charge a $25 fee per passenger, and also the applicable fare difference. However, one can save this flight change fee by making flight changes online.
- If the passenger is flying on Blue Basic fare, then no flight changes will be allowed to make.
- The following are the flight change fee for different Blue and Blue Plus fares:
o $200 for fares $200 or more + applicable fare difference
o $150 for fares $150 - $199.99 + applicable fare difference
o $100 for fares $100 - $149.99 + applicable fare difference
o $75 for fares under $100 + applicable fare difference
- For the passengers flying through Blue Extra fare, the airline charges no flight change fee prior to departure except the applicable fare difference.
- If the passenger is a TrueBlue Mosaic Elite member, then he/she can make free flight changes on JetBlue Airlines.
Jetblue Flights Last Minute Change Policy
Therefore, this was all about changing flights on JetBlue Airlines. However, if you wish to know more on What is JetBlue's policy in Changing flights and the airline’s flight change fee, then feel free to contact on the airline’s reservations Jetblue Customer Service 24/7 number. Thus, you’ll be able to connect with the 24x7 available experts who will surely assist you with the best information.